I dont think its a mens jacket.

ditchdr

Registered
I bought a Joe Rocket "summer" Jacket off of cragis list the other day. I have not had a chance ot try it on or look at it since Jessica went and piced it up. I have a feeling its a womens jacket. This is the frist Joe Rocket anything i have ever bought so I am not sure about the fit. It is kind of tight around the waist, the sleeves are perfect, and the chest is a little loose. The jacket is all black with some zipper vents in the arms, the sides and the back. It has a Joe Rocket patch on the sleves but does not say what style it is.. Is this normal for their stuff to fit this way? I am use ot ICON and other leather stuff.. Just woundering.

pointlesswithoutpics.jpg

Seems like a pretty detailed description of fit for something you haven't tried on yet.

Your a nurse now, right? So don't you want a girls jacket?
whistling.gif

laugh.gif
I'm just kidding, Matt!
lol1.gif

No. That is zipping the man's way. It looks like a man's jacket to me. Looks good actually. But hey if you dont want it
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

whistling.gif

laugh.gif

Why do they make womens zippers backwards anyway? do they think all women are left handed
rock.gif

Have you checked the tag inside the jacket? My wife's leather jacket has Rocket Girl on the label and her textile jacket says Women's just about the size.

all it says is joe recket and tgat its a xl. goy it for 20 off craigs list. fixing to take the tl for a quick spin with it.

man if you got that for 20 bucks. i dont care if its a girls jacket or not. it looks good man. sport that sucker
beerchug.gif

Ok quick trip around the block and the jacket keeps ridding up my back. Since it is tight down low it is not easy to pull back down. Oh well life goes on. Wish we had a ICON dealer here who kept stuff in stock.

Back