Wanted...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Just got back from the motorcycle dealership and almost had a heart attack over the price to replace the bungee attach points on my grab rail! They want $22 a piece for these bolts..... If anyone on the site is not using these I would be Very interested in a set. Not sure it they stopped doing this but, my bike is a 2000 Busa and the bolts I'm talking about attach to the grab rail to aid in attaching a bungee chord. One bolt per side for a total of two.... Any other members out there who have these and are not using them drop me a line here or by e-mail....... Thanks Ks!

KS, I gotta the whole rail w/ bolts. Never used, let me know if you can use the whole thing.

Bug, I just recieved from thses guys the rubber cushin drive price was great and they can get most dealer only parts... My local dealer didnt even know what I was talkin about ...
mad.gif

www.worldofcycles.com

Which ones do you need? I know I got a pair of the long ones that go through the rear tail section and I might have the short ones too. I would just send them to you which ones do you need?

Just got back from the motorcycle dealership and almost had a heart attack over the price to replace the bungee attach points on my grab rail! They want $22 a piece for these bolts..... If anyone on the site is not using these I would be Very interested in a set. Not sure it they stopped doing this but, my bike is a 2000 Busa and the bolts I'm talking about attach to the grab rail to aid in attaching a bungee chord. One bolt per side for a total of two.... Any other members out there who have these and are not using them drop me a line here or by e-mail....... Thanks Ks!
ok i thought i was the only one in amazement at the price thanks KS
smile.gif

Hey guys/gals thanks for all the offers...... Grabntwist has already hooked me up! Big shout goes out there, and to all that haven't perished from reading about the cost of those bolts! Keep the rubberside down.
wink.gif

Back