Need a part # for the bungee hooks

justin726

Registered
Can anyone tell me what the part # is for the bungee hooks (Frankenstein bolts) on a 2003 Busa. I'm needing the ones that screw right throught the tail section and not the one's that screw into the grab rail.

The dealer got me the 46212-24F11 hook and it's the wrong one. I've looked on the online microfich but can't come up with anything. Please help.

Or, actually is there anything to replace these and block them off with something a little dressier? I somehow lost one while riding and am now stuck with just one. I either need a replacement bolt or something to replace both bolts.

I don't know the brand but I've seen bolts to replace the Frankenstein bolts on ebay. I believe they're allen head bolts.

Here ya go. You looked at the wrong fiche. This is the frame.

#5 in the pic.

frame.jpg

Get in touch with suzuki4life. I remember he was selling chrome bolts that replaced the franken bolts that makes them flushed in with the tail section.

Can anyone tell me what the part # is for the bungee hooks (Frankenstein bolts) on a 2003 Busa.  I'm needing the ones that screw right throught the tail section and not the one's that screw into the grab rail.

The dealer got me the 46212-24F11 hook and it's the wrong one.  I've looked on the online microfich but can't come up with anything.  Please help.

Or, actually is there anything to replace these and block them off with something a little dressier?  I somehow lost one while riding and am now stuck with just one.  I either need a replacement bolt or something to replace both bolts.
Did you order a bolt yet
rock.gif

Back