Wanted - 08 Hayabusa Front End!

Cookie

Registered
That is right!
biggrin.gif
You heard me,,, And,, I said it first!

I am putting up the first notice to whomever has a straight and unscathed complete NEW 2008 HAYABUSA front end, i.e., head stem, triples, fork legs with radial mounted calipers, discs and all associated bolts to buy for immediate replacement of my now nine year old design!

The EBC 'HH's and braided lines can only do so much!
crazy.gif

Lotta fuss? ,,, Maybe! But I certainly won't think so once all is said and done!
08NakedFrontEnd1183926149.jpg

Who wants to be second?
muscle.gif

I'd put the ebay seller sportbikeparts2u in your favorite sellers list. All they do is part out brand new bikes and sell the parts for pennies on the dollar (most auctions are buy it now). I bought the entire cush drive drum assembly including the rear sprocket for less than what my local dealer sells the rubber pieces for.

(Turbo-Torch @ Jul. 08 2007,15:38) I'd put the ebay seller sportbikeparts2u in your favorite sellers list. All they do is part out brand new bikes and sell the parts for pennies on the dollar (most auctions are buy it now). I bought the entire cush drive drum assembly including the rear sprocket for less than what my local dealer sells the rubber pieces for.
Ahh,, great tip! Thank you, Turbo-Torch! I will do that!
beerchug.gif

(stlbusarider @ Jul. 08 2007,16:04) I would say be very patient.
And,,, you are kidding, right?
laugh.gif

Do you know how quickly these bikes are going to be wadded?

Huge numbers of first released Hayabusa's were statistics before they were actually parked in garages!

(Cookie @ Jul. 09 2007,00:17)
(stlbusarider @ Jul. 08 2007,16:04) I would say be very patient.
And,,, you are kidding, right?  
laugh.gif

Do you know how quickly these bikes are going to be wadded?

Huge numbers of first released Hayabusa's were statistics before they were actually parked in garages!
The problem is that most bikes become statistics "face" first.

Every bike I have seen damaged in the last few months has had major front end damage.

But I am sure you can get a new one easy. : )

(Turbo-Torch @ Jul. 08 2007,15:38) I'd put the ebay seller sportbikeparts2u in your favorite sellers list.  All they do is part out brand new bikes and sell the parts for pennies on the dollar (most auctions are buy it now).  I bought the entire cush drive drum assembly including the rear sprocket for less than what my local dealer sells the rubber pieces for.
What a great tip that was. I was wondering if anyone on Ebay was buying new bikes just to part them out.
Looks like an excellent source for OEM stuff.

(busa_bill @ Jul. 09 2007,10:27)
(Turbo-Torch @ Jul. 08 2007,15:38) I'd put the ebay seller sportbikeparts2u in your favorite sellers list. All they do is part out brand new bikes and sell the parts for pennies on the dollar (most auctions are buy it now). I bought the entire cush drive drum assembly including the rear sprocket for less than what my local dealer sells the rubber pieces for.
What a great tip that was. I was wondering if anyone on Ebay was buying new bikes just to part them out.
Looks like an excellent source for OEM stuff.
Actually, I know that back in 2004 member 'Suzuki4life' purchased 6 new Hayabusa's off of the showroom floor, brought them by flatbed back to his shop and proceeded to part e v e r y s i n g l e part off of each one of those bikes!

The parts sections on all Busa websites were a first come-first serve haven for anyone that was quick enough to gather whatever was offered,,, and it was a lot at bargain numbers!

Rare? Yeah,, but it could happen again? Who knows.
rock.gif

Have thought about getting rid of my Busa that way when the time comes. Not many people are going to want a 2-3 year old Bus with 50-60k on it.

(busa_bill @ Jul. 09 2007,12:43) Have thought about getting rid of my Busa that way when the time comes. Not many people are going to want a 2-3 year old Bus with 50-60k on it.
You could probably get a solid 6000 out of it parting.

Shipping, packaging, the time you put into getting it out to people is a pain in asz, though. Not to mention, low-ballers.
crazy.gif

Back