Want your opinions

get something in writing from the Superintendant, stating this was un-accptable. Just in case this happens again, teachers are union and pretty tight. There may be some that do not like one of thier own having to appologize like that.

also, what happens when this occurs again.

So we had a meeting with the superintendent of the school district, the principal of the school, and the teacher. We got a written apology from all three and we are very pleased. I told the teacher that he should take this experience and learn from it. Lets hope this doesn't happen again.

Glad you got the apology and was resolved to your liking. I sure hope this teacher learned a lesson and won't do this again to another child.

written apology, read in front of the class?? posted in the hall?? or just between ya'll????

I greyed early from raising a girl... a friend of mine is completely bald. He raised three girls. :laugh:

It's easy to be a kid while it's never easy being a parent. :thumbsup:

Happy parent day to all! Not everyday is a walk in the park. These situations really test our own abilites in the guidance and potential growth to a child's life. :bowdown:

i hear ya brotha

Back