Want To Trade- RS3 Full Yosh system

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
My system is a full Duplex header with Titanium RS3 18" can with Race baffle..

It is in Very good condition.. probably a 9 out of 10. some scrapes on the bottom of the header from bike being lowered.. Not bashed in just scrapes, although not noticeable unless your laying on the floor changing the oil. The can is in very good shape as well with no noticeable damage.. I'm thinking there is a real small dent on the bottom of the can from when I had the back lowered.. I went to put it up on the race stand and hit the can with the stand again not noticeable unless your standing on your head. Other than these two small blemishes I don't think there's anything else wrong..

The trade...

I'm wanting to go back to dual exhaust, and I'm picky.
I can come up with the head pipes no problem, at least I think I can.
The only cans I will consider is the Yosh RS3 polished Stainless steal with RACE baffles in condition #10.. NO cans with inserts or the Zyclone/street cans will be considered. As well as no other brand of cans will be considered so don't ask..

I'm a Yoshimura kinda guy..
winkold.gif

You will pay shipping both ways as I feel that is fair. after all your getting the better end of this deal with a full system, for just what it would cost to ship both ways. Good deal I think..

Please post public if your interested as well as your pm..
meaning if you pm post public that you did..

Thank you and heres a couple pics..

2000_Busa_340_800x600.jpg

Bump for a good deal, I was actually thinking about doing the same on mine but I want another set of Akro bolt ons like the ones I sold to Revlis.

Thanks Steven.. I'll let it ride a couple of days if no one wants to trade I'll post it up for sale..
beerchug.gif

ok doyle your wantint to trade your full set and go back to slip bolt ons i can hook you up with stock headers just say the word i know where a few are laying around

ok doyle your wantint to trade your full set and go back to slip bolt ons i can hook you up with stock headers just say the word i know where a few are laying around
GSXTacy has the stock header and mids I need.. Just need a set of Yosh bolt ons..

RS3 or Tri ovals polished SS..
ThumbsUp.gif

I think this is what your looking for, but not sure. I know they are polished rs-3s and they are in awesome shape. I just am not sure about the race baffle bit.

Let me know if its what your looking for.

I may be interested in the swap.

-Eric

IMG_0057.JPG

The full system is GONE.. It has been traded and is NO longer available..

Thanks
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back