Same old thing :Exhaust System

dre10dancer

Registered
Okay, here's the same old question:
What's the best system for general street use?

I have bolt-on carbon Yoshismuras -- look great-- no performance increase.

I'm considering a full system. M4 and Yosh at the top of the list; as well as simply having race baffles installed in the Yosh cans.

Hi-mount is nice, but I'm afraid that it will block the flush turn sugnal on the mototech undetail.

Whats your view?

Thanks and a hat tip.

Its friggin' 48 degrees here today!

Hey,

Same question as above. Also What do you guys think about the YOSH and MUZZY exhaust for sale on EBAY?
Any suggestions would be great.

first off welcome to the board. lots of free info here so just ask away. also dont forget to pick up a busa.org shirt good for at least 5hp. :D yosh are nice pipes so are akrapovic and hmf. i am running micron full system i like them with a pair mod and pcr good for about 8-9 hp. sound great and a million can choices. be careful of ebay some guys here have been scammed. :mad: anyway muzzy and micron full systems are not too expensive some of the others can be pricey.

Well I thought long and hard about it. The yosh tech-line guy advised me to send my (new) Yosh carbon bolt-on cans to the factory for them to install race baffles. The price was right: about $100 a can parts and labor plus shipping. He said that was the best way to increase the midrange.

BUT i ordered a Yosh full system instead.

I am now willing to part with an almost new set of Yosh bolt-on carbon oval cans, zyclone baffle, for a substantial discount from the $800, that I paid for them two weeks ago.

Thanks.

Andrew

I can get you a killer deal on a Muzzy  full system
555.00 plus shipping for the round can
JC
The price sounds good, ..............but not too familiar with the Muzzy system. How does it compare to the other systems.
What material, stainless?
Which system is the "round can"
Thanks JohnnyC

Ride safe  

SS header and alum can .
HP is up ther with BDE and HMF but cheaper not as pretty of welds.
Just a std style round can pipe

I can get you a killer deal on a Muzzy  full system
555.00 plus shipping for the round can
JC
The price sounds good, ..............but not too familiar with the Muzzy system. How does it compare to the other systems.
What material, stainless?
Which system is the "round can"
Thanks JohnnyC

Ride safe  
here is a pic of the muzzys... mine has titanium header tho...

sep11_026.jpg

Yo cheese and cache... How does the Muzzy sound? Any sound files of it anywhere that I can download to get some sort of idea? :super: I'm looking at Muzzy after it was suggested by cheese but I think I may go with an oval can.

Yo cheese and cache... How does the Muzzy sound? Any sound files of it anywhere that I can download to get some sort of idea? :super: I'm looking at Muzzy after it was suggested by cheese but I think I may go with an oval can.
if ya really want a sound file, email me or let me know. then I'll record it for ya. tomorrow it will be at the track, so perfect opportunity!

sound - they tell me it gets loud. I dont get to hear it, but when I do ride on the street it gives you something to listen too. :D

if ya really want a sound file, email me or let me know. then I'll record it for ya. tomorrow it will be at the track, so perfect opportunity!

sound - they tell me it gets loud.  I dont get to hear it, but when I do ride on the street it gives you something to listen too. :D
I went with Muzzy also stainless header round alum can...The sound is the sweetest note you will ever hear...From Parts411 $532 s/h to my door...

Back