wanna know what u think

palmobusa

Registered
hello all, had my 09 repainted, going for the blackout look, just wanna get some feedback on what everyone thinks. the top half of bike was repainted in a gloss black, including windscreen, lower fairings and rear fins in matte black. backs of mirrors matte, exhaust pipes are flat black. gloss black hayabusa stickers on the matte so it offsets the matte. kinda hard to see in picture, but i think looks good in person. the bike is also lowered about 2 in. thanks for any feedback.

2010-10-11_17_46_45.jpg

2010-10-11_17_46_09.jpg

2010-10-11_17_45_58.jpg

2010-10-11_17_46_21.jpg

If blacked out is what you were going for, well you definately achieved that! I myself like a little more color, but I'm a girl, so what can I say? Looks great for a guy's bike though!! :thumbsup:

Looks great.
Need to powder coat the pegsets black and get a set of black Pazzo levers and your done.

May I ask why you painted the windscreen though ?
Do you not ever tuck in and need to look thru it ?

yea i'm working on getting pegs done, and i already ordered the levers, just haven't put on yet. i only painted screen for the look, it blends real nice, when i tuck, i just keep my head up just enough to look over, i don't track race or anything like that, so i haven't noticed any lag from head being up an inch higher

it's actually tucked under pretty good, thats the angle of pic, but i do agree, the pathetic, i mean great state of maryland gives them to us

Back