Wait what saggin pants illegal

Good for them. No one wants to see anothers a$$ or underwear.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think it good that they pass this law it was just passed in the town I just moved from and I was tired of looking at everyone's a$$ all over town.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

I don't spend my time looking at guts back sides, I generally have better things to look at.

Personally I dislike ball caps. Hmm they don't do society any good and look weird sideways. They should be illegal... Think of the revenue generation there.

I don't like to see pick up trucks when I'm on the road so we should make them illegal too! The stupidity of this country really just pisses me off lately. If you don't like something, the hell with your freedom make it illegal!

I can honestly say I don't like seeing people constantly pulling up their pants because they think it looks cool but EVERYBODY is entitled to wear what they want. That's BS! If you want to wear your pants around your knees that's your business, I can turn my head, believe me I've been turning my head since I was able too!

If you don't like it, do like me, avert your eyes. But leave the people who want to wear it like that alone!

Next thing you know, we won't see any girls running around with their thongs up around their hips and our jaws on the floor! IT WILL HAPPEN AND WE'LL ALL BE SORRY!!! IMHO

Sagging pants are f'ing stoopid. However it shouldn't be illegal. Besides... then I won't be able to quickly spot the thugs. They alienate themselves, I say we let them. It's good to know who you wanna keep an eye out for.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sagging pants are f'ing stoopid. However it shouldn't be illegal. Besides... then I won't be able to quickly spot the thugs. They alienate themselves, I say we let them. It's good to know who you wanna keep an eye out for.
Posted via Mobile Device

This makes me lol. Thanks :). I agree I think it's stupid to sag. So I don't.

Darn, it give me something to laugh at and show my daughter a good exampe of "stupid is as stupid does"....

I think it is great, there is another town in IL that did the same thing. Collinsville, IIRC. Did it to discourage gang activity.

What i think is hilarious is that the sagging pants was started by Roman prisoners to show that they were available for homosexual activity:whistle::moon:

Back