I finally did it, I won!!!!!

Speed King

Banned
I am soo happy, I get to spend the rest of my years locked up behind bars.

What's the matter with kids these days. Is life really that bad??

Twin Cities Teen Charged In 2 Fatal Iowa Shootings « CBS Minnesota – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic, and the Best of Minnesota

Twin Cities Teen Charged In 2 Fatal Iowa Shootings
November 16, 2010 5:57 PM/SIZE]
michael-richard-swanson.jpg
Authorities in Iowa charged a 17-year-old from the Twin Cities for two store clerk killings at two different convenience stores in north central Iowa overnight.
Michael Richard Swanson of St. Louis Park, Minn., was charged as an adult with two counts each of first-degree murder and first-degree robbery in separate slayings at stores in Kossuth and Humboldt counties.
Kossuth County Attorney Todd Holmes said one clerk was shot in the face around 9 p.m. Monday at the Crossroads gas station in Algona.
That victim has been identified as 47-year-old Vicky Bowman-Hall, of Burt, Iowa. According to the charges filed, Swanson entered the convenience store with a loaded handgun and a duffel bag, demanding money and cigarettes from Bowman-Hall, who complied.
Swanson, who was wearing a ski mask at the time, then allegedly shot her in the face. She was pronounced dead at arrival at Kossuth Regional Health Center.
A former boss said Bowman-Hall had 10 kids, ranging in age from 5 to 22.
“She definitely didn’t deserve it,†said her son, John Bowman.
He got the news shortly after it happened.
“It just feels like a nightmare, you know, that you can’t really wake up from,†Bowman said. “There’s going to be a lot of people that will never forget her.â€
Holmes said another clerk was shot and killed about 10:30 p.m. at the Kum & Go in Humboldt. The victim in Humboldt, identified as 61-year-old Sheila Myers, was discovered when the person scheduled to work the next shift arrived.
Autopsies on both women will be performed at the State Medical Examiner’s office in Ankeny, Iowa.
The two cities are separated by about 25 miles along Highway 169. Both are west of Mason City.

How utterly terrible. The only reason these weak excuses for human beings don't kill themselves and take it out on others is because they are cowards and place no value on life itself. Now they get tossed into our wonderful systems (pl) to waste more viable resources. And it's all a joke.

God rest their souls.

Last edited:
Frontal cortex damage caused by excessive beatings to the back of the skull as a child ..... no excuses !!!

He will get his very soon is my guess. They will make him wish he did kill himself. Plus I am sure he won't be smiling for very long.

Crimes of this nature and a few select others should have a fast lane through the justice system right to death.

why is that dope smiling??? somebody needs to really ruin his day i think.....

Crimes of this nature and a few select others should have a fast lane through the justice system right to death.

I think the death penalty is the easy way.

Would you rather get lethal injection and die peacefully? or rot in prison the rest of your life.

I would much rather get lethal injection than rot away behind bars the rest of my life.

I think they should leave it up to the victims family what they want to be done with them if it be having there hearts cut out, beheading or whatever even spending your life behind bars the rest of your pathetic life is worse than dying the humane way with lethal injection.
And if they don't like it in prison let them take their own life.

I guess one good way to look at the death penalty is it will save the tax payers.

Back