W5 saves lives

Zerks

Registered
I have believed for years that the cartel drug trade goes to the top of the political structure in various places. After watching this particular segment on how it can all go wrong... I can see clearly again who I believe is compromised. I will briefly explain... Just before take off 2 pilots get a warning signal that a specialized compartment ( where the brains inside the plane ) in the plane is open or ajar. They look inside the compartment and find four duffle bags with what turns out to be full of kilos of cocaine destined for Toronto Canada where they are chartered to fly. These bags were positioned with total disregard for the plane to function properly and it is a good thing it did not takeoff or it probably would have crashed. Police investigate and find more duffle bags of cocaine inside that same uninhabited computer control compartment. The pilots report what they found to the Airport police. What happens next is all 12 people onboard which included the passengers are charged with crimes connected to drug smuggling. This is a Canadian owned airline operation and after months of house arrest the Prime Minister of Canada is asked for help as all other attempts are futile with the DA in the Dominican Republic.
However...the W5 news station investigation dug deep and was relentless in questioning the DA there about why nothing had happened for 7 months because no actual charges had been filed. It's an interesting story that gives you glimpse into what could possibly be construed as how the cartels and political hacks do what benefits both of them. My only question is why couldn't Trudeau get these people out of trouble when he met with the top guy for the Dominican Republic in front of the press and many witnesses? The situation was mentioned between the two leaders, but, nothing happened from that meeting.

Trudeau is an idiot with his own agenda.....he likes to talk the talk though......but has no substance when it's necessary to walk the walk.....

This shows the power of investigative reporting.

Back