Looking for a large gear bag with wheels

O

outtahand

Not sure if this is the right forum...

I'm looking for a gear bag large enough to hold my leathers, helmet, boots plus a change of clothes, hopefully with a separate compartment for boots.
Something durable enough to survive airplane rides back east is a big plus. And wheels. Gotta have wheels.

any websites that sell these things?

Thanks

I use a ice hockey gear bag I got from walmart. Fits full leathers, boots, helmet, gloves, and a ton more stuff. :thumbsup:

Ice hockey hmm... I might even be able to find one of those in a store here in Socal...
there's an ice rink in town...

Go check out Cabelas. They have some nice large gear bags that some guys use for their decoys or camo's.

You need an Ogio gear bag. Typically found in any motorcycle shop that carries a lot of dirtbike stuff. Or check ogio.com They make quality bags with wheels for dirt that retail for $199 at my local shop. I'm sure they have more in a lot of price ranges.

The Catchers gear bag is a good idea. My sons a catcher (they are a strange breed) and if he can get all the gear + all the talismens and portents of good luck in there, I'm sure it would be good for you. I was going to suggest a Dive bag. I scuba and have a compact bag that fits all my gear in it. Wheels too, although my sons Easton catchers bag has wheels also, good luck youll find something. Try Eastbay.com baseball equip.

Man, somewhere I saw one that was pretty cool, tailbag with rollers. Let me try to recall where.

Not sure if this is the right forum...

I'm looking for a gear bag large enough to hold my leathers, helmet, boots plus a change of clothes, hopefully with a separate compartment for boots.
Something durable enough to survive airplane rides back east is a big plus. And wheels. Gotta have wheels.

any websites that sell these things?

Thanks

Except for the part about the airplane ride, you just described some of the basics of a motorcycle's function and form. I love the "Gotta have wheels" part!

I suppose that it's impractical to ship a bike via air, but just imagine the fun you would have riding versus flying. Not only that, but you won't have to deal with the TSA, and you won't have to be stuck in an aluminum tube with a bunch of insufferable genetic miscreants. Eeeww! Sneezing, coughing, germ-ridden, loud-mouthed genetic miscreants.

You'll be needing lots of this:

img-prod-lemonlime.jpg

Except for the part about the airplane ride, you just described some of the basics of a motorcycle's function and form. I love the "Gotta have wheels" part!

I suppose that it's impractical to ship a bike via air, but just imagine the fun you would have riding versus flying. Not only that, but you won't have to deal with the TSA, and you won't have to be stuck in an aluminum tube with a bunch of insufferable genetic miscreants. Eeeww! Sneezing, coughing, germ-ridden, loud-mouthed genetic miscreants.

You'll be needing lots of this:

Excellent points, all. Once I figure out if I'm going to need any of the three surgeries I'm looking at, I'll be getting the bike.

Back