Vortex Rear set Stop light Switch

Here is a pic of my switch mounted on the bike and a pic of a switch with the wrong threading to show what you'll be working with. These are Spiegler switches. I'm sure the Vortex switch is similar on the wire end. What I ended up doing was I took off my tail section body work and found where the factory switch plugged into. I depinned the factory switch and pinned the switch into the factory plastic connector once I figured out which wire goes to which spot. Put everything back together as if it came factory with my setup. Not a problem at all. The first pic shows where the sensor goes. It's the 90° wire angle you see. The second pic shows the wrong thread sensor and the OEM sensor side by side. As you can see, the pins are identical so they will work great in the factory plastic connector. The third pic shows the final product. My rear sets do not have the return spring so it relies only on fluids pressure to return back.View attachment 1595854

View attachment 1595855

View attachment 1595856

Hope these pics help. I'm happy to help further via phone call when you get to that point.
Thank you so much GA I will keep you posted.

Hey fellas!! Vortex rear sets has been installed and everything is working Properly:banana::banana::banana: Thank you to all of you, in special Miguel and GAmedic for your assistance.

Screenshot_20190320-191706_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190320-191600_Gallery.jpg

Back