voodoo exhausts / shortie exhaust

omg these things sound freakin mean! They actually baffled it quite a bit more than I thought they would. Still loud as hell but smooth sounding so I can definately tolorate until I can afford a real system. Thanks for all the help streetracer. I didnt even use clamps at all...just drilled 3 holes through the tip,adapter, and header and put three screws in. Worked like a charm.

I am currently in the process of trying this out. Already received the Hot Tips still need to run to autozone for the adapters but is there any way to re-use the current stock clamps?

Just get Brocks Aline head and dont think twice. Thats what I'm doing and cannot wait to get them on!!!:thumbsup:

Is there much a difference between some Autozone exhaust tips and the hedmans hot tips?

I just liked the way the hot tips look and sound. And it's the cheapest for right now. I don't have the coin for the Yoshimura R-22 slip ons at the moment.

I went back and forth, " to go with voodoos or not " finally Greg from Hyperbike convinced me to "not". I ended up with a Yoshi Dual R-77 Carbon Fiber slip on with a BMC Street Filter, NO PC III or V. The bike runs fine without the PC. Despite how nice the shorties look, I didn't want to take a loss in HP. Im not an expert, but I figured restricting proper airflow wouldn't be the best route, but I recommend doing whatever will make you happy. In the long run I am happy with the pipes I have.

Guys I need help...I have a full yoshi TRS and I gutted my pipe to get that deeper sound. The first time the can busted, so I call Yoshi and they sent my one out immediately. Got the second one put on and after 8 days, that can also busted. I want to take it off at the midpipe and add the aftermarket pipe tip or the fatty pipes. I just need some help/advice on this matter. If anyone could get me any other solutions to this problem or any more websites, I would be very grateful.

Back