Voltage regulator feedback

R Sutton

Registered
Looking to replace a failed regulator 2002 model. Any aftermarket products worth using? or due I pony up the $220.00 for O.E. Any help would be appreciated.

Just buy another stock one on feabay or something. the stock one has lasted you 12 years, why not get another? I had over 100k miles on my stock one, and it was still working fine.

Hey R Sutton, I have this exact aftermarket one that you can have for the cost of shipping. I thought I needed one but turned out I don't, so it only has a couple hundred miles of use. I have a 2007 Busa and the part number on the box is 10-213 from Rick's Motorsport Electrics' website. Let me know if you're interested.

Hey ATC'er, If you still have it I would like to take you up on that offer if R Sutton dosen't cause I have to replace the one on my 2007 Busa also.

ATC'er
Thanks for the offer I'm in... It would fit in a small USPS flat rate box just let me know we could settle up. PayPal??? or???

:welcome: this is what the ORG does best right here!!

Way to go ATC'er! :beerchug:

ATC'er
Thanks for the offer I'm in... It would fit in a small USPS flat rate box just let me know we could settle up. PayPal??? or???

PM me with your address. I'll stop by the PO tomorrow and ship Priority Mail. They have flat-rate shipping for something like $13. I still believe in the honor system, so just mail a check or money order to the return address on the box.

Chuck

PM me with your address. I'll stop by the PO tomorrow and ship Priority Mail. They have flat-rate shipping for something like $13. I still believe in the honor system, so just mail a check or money order to the return address on the box.

Chuck

R Sutton,

Shipped! I sent you a PM with the tracking number.

Chuck

ATC'er

R Sutton-Let me know if you got my PM. It doesn't look like it worked from my end. If not, I'll use the work email that you gave me.

Chuck

Wow! this is how it should be....Riders helping riders.

A public Thank You is in order. A good day made better by being able to go for a ride. Ya know they say "Nothing like a twisted road to get your head on straight"
:thumbsup:

Wow! this is how it should be....Riders helping riders.

A public Thank You is in order. A good day made better by being able to go for a ride. Ya know they say "Nothing like a twisted road to get your head on straight"
:thumbsup:

Glad I could help out a fellow rider! :agree:

R Sutton:

I got your check in the mail today. Thank you very much, and thumbs up for showing that the honor system still works! :thumbsup:

Back