Visiting

I am not that good , thanks though. Mike Sullivan would make me look like ive never been on a bike before.
smile.gif

You are a funny woman, I enjoyed your humor alot...can you make that ride March 12th @ Cyclebarn?

Get the BUSA, Feel the adrenaline rush, and live life to its fullest!

Oh yeah, welcome to the org!!
Thanks for the welcome. I can actually feel the adrenaline rush and live life to its fullest by WATCHING Busa riders buzz by me at Mach V. Same thrill and the best part is that I'll get to live! The Busa is way too much bike for me:) Tuna is low cal and safe.

Hi BentValve,

You're way too humble.  I've seen you ride.  You forget that Sullivan does it for a living.  Quit your day job and you'll be at his level in one week!  That man can definitely ride.  The biggest thrill I've ever had was riding on the back of his bike at the track.  There will be no other experience on two wheels that can beat that (unless it's surviving my first crash).  I only caught bits and pieces about the March 12th ride.  What's the whole story?

is that some fliped up road kill of does your kat have a tail?
laugh.gif
I'm impressed.  Nothing gets by you, huh?  Yup, it's my tail.   It flips back and forth in the wind.  Anything for more visibility.  During the Christmas season, I wore battery operated Christmas lights wrapped around me.  It kind of backfired on New Year's Eve when a drunk driver fixated on my lights.  It wasn't a smart thing to ride on New Year's Eve, but I couldn't resist the dry day and a little quiet time.

is this the part where sombody pops out with a mop on thier head dressed in drag ?
laugh.gif
j/k

welcome ,again!
biggrin.gif

Hey Vena!
Great to see you posting here! It was great meeting you last summer.

Ya know, there is such a thing as being too modest...

Anyone that has taken the on-track training that you have is obviously a much more skilled rider than most. I heard the stories that night at Clover Island ya know..

Anyway, I hope you can join us this July on our Oregon ride. It would be great to have you along. Teresa is gonna have a tough time keeping us all in line by herself!!
tounge.gif

Hey Vena!
Great to see you posting here!  It was great meeting you last summer.  

Ya know, there is such a thing as being too modest...

Anyone that has taken the on-track training that you have is obviously a much more skilled rider than most.  I heard the stories that night at Clover Island ya know..

Anyway, I hope you can join us this July on our Oregon ride.  It would be great to have you along.  Teresa is gonna have a tough time keeping us all in line by herself!!
tounge.gif
Hello!  
It's kind of hard to know who's who with screen names, but I remember you now:)  Nope, I still classify myself as wet behind the ears even with some track experience.  Those stories you heard at Clover Island were all fiction, ya know!  As for Teresa, she will have zero problem keeping you all in line.  I'd love to join all of you this July, but I'm taking off the day after your ride ends.  (I'm riding out to see the Laguna Seca Moto GP races.  "Grin!")

Vena, why would you want to go to Laguna Seca? Its gonna be crowded ...I am sure fun but it wont be as much fun as me and Neeley are having.

We will be sitting by a camp fire or nice western homestyle tavern discussing the wild buffallo we saw while listening to the wolves howl while your in a crowded hotel by night and in crowded sports complex by day.

Oh well, have fun anyways.
smile.gif

Welcome Vena!!! I saw the thread, but got too preoccupied with my Maggie post to reply...I'm sorry...
sad.gif

Glad to have you around, and sounds like you may need to go ahead and trade that Kat for a Busa girl!
cool.gif

Vena, why would you want to go to Laguna Seca? Its gonna be crowded ...I am sure fun but it wont be as much fun as me and Neeley are having.

We will be sitting by a camp fire or nice western homestyle tavern discussing the wild buffallo we saw while listening to the wolves howl while your in a crowded hotel by night and in crowded sports complex by day.

Oh well, have fun anyways.  
smile.gif
Hi BentValve,

The scenario that you describe is very compelling! However, I'm just not as refined as you and Neeley! At this point in my life, the roar of the engines and the sight of knee pucks scraping the track beats the incredible sounds of wolves howling and the sight of wild buffalo roaming the land. Maybe if I owned a Busa I would prefer nature knowing that I could have the power at any time! LOL Besides, if I came along you're serene peaceful evenings would be shot to hell! LOL

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome. I am SO sorry to hear about your Dane. Eleven years is a long time, but not long enough when they are family members! My hubby had a Dane who would carry around a live chicken in his mouth. He never hurt one feather on its body and the chicken never ran when the Dane went to pick it up. I'm not sure if the chicken enjoyed all the slobber...

Hey Vena, Hows it going ? Remember me ? Hows the leather pants holding up ? Now do you remember ? I know you can ride too and we should all go on one again soon. Welcome to the board !!

Hi Vene....Scootergirl talks about you all the time.
I'm from the other side...........of the State!
Hope to meet you on a ride this summer.
smile.gif

Scootergirl is an awesome fun loving person! I love her cheery kick butt attitude. I hope we cross paths this summer, too. (BTW, my brothers used to always call me Vene.)

Back