Visiting

Tervlover

Registered
I've been encouraged to visit this website.  Chris, James and Teresa, here is proof that I have visited.  By the way, I have a Yamaha Virago 250 that I got two days ago after finishing my MSF course.  I'm thinking of trading it in for a Hayabusa.  I'll turn 72 years old this May.  Can you give me some input?  LOL

welcome aboard ! go for it , take it slow, to start!
race.gif

Holy shite Granpa...
Welcome to the board...
Now at 47 I don't feel so old anymore...
I keep telling these kids your never too old...

David

Welcome to the site, good place to hang out. Lotta info here, not just about Hayabusas. My dad has a Busa, he's 62
biggrin.gif

I've been encouraged to visit this website.  Chris, James and Teresa, here is proof that I have visited.  By the way, I have a Yamaha Virago 250 that I got two days ago after finishing my MSF course.  I'm thinking of trading it in for a Hayabusa.  I'll turn 72 years old this May.  Can you give me some input?  LOL
Good on ya for taking the MSF!
Welcome aboard.

Her name Is Vena and she rides katana 750. Shes maybe in her late 30's. Very nice gal. she really knows how to joke around.

Hi Vena.

Her name Is Vena and she rides  katana 750. Shes maybe in her late 30's. Very nice gal. she really knows how to joke around.

Hi Vena.
Did she at least take the MSF?

Her name Is Vena and she rides  katana 750. Shes maybe in her late 30's. Very nice gal. she really knows how to joke around.

Hi Vena.
She can't be too bad if she rides a Kat..
wink.gif

Hi Vena.
wink.gif
No no Kats eat out of KansofTuna.
laugh.gif
easy it was just a joke.

Hi Vena.
wink.gif
No no Kats eat out of KansofTuna.  
laugh.gif
easy it was just a joke.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol, I bought that!

Vena, are the heck are you doing?  

Hope you can make our ride out to MJN's Oregeon ride and to Yellowstone Park with me and Neeley..its gonna be a blast.

Vena can ride the crap out of that Katana,

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141140792 -->

Well, I've been busted.  Nice detective work, Chris.  Hi Teresa, Bent Valve and all.   I blew my joke!  I should have said that the 250 was my FIRST bike ever and I wanted a Busa!   I'm amazed at how supportive everyone was!  That's so cool.   Chris, you're wrong about the age.  I'm in my late 80's...

Did she at least take the MSF?[/quote]
Yup, I took the MSF class.  Thanks for checking
smile.gif
 I also took road performance track days with Mike Sullivan's school, two track days with the 2-fast school and participated in the Seattle 100 at Pacific Raceway last year to try to learn how to stay alive on the streets.  As Neeley, etc. can confirm, I'm a really easy and conservative rider.   The Busa is a nice bike, but I still don't have the training wheels off my Katana yet! LOL

Get the BUSA, Feel the adrenaline rush, and live life to its fullest!

Oh yeah, welcome to the org!!

Hi BentValve,

How would you know that I ride the crap out of the Katana?  You guys were SO FAR ahead of me that you couldn't possibly have seen anything!  LOL  By the time I caught up to these guys, they had already gotten off their bikes, taken their helmets off, refueled and eaten an 8 course meal.  Need I remind you of the head start you gave me riding through Eastern Washington?  You and Neeley are definitely very skilled on two wheels.  My helmet goes off to you both.

Back