Visiting

Hey Vena , I'm k-9 quailified (police dog) . If you do any security trianing I can come over and help . Its a rush letting them take a bite.

And then again , Some dogs are just like thier owners !!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Vena , I'm k-9 quailified (police dog) . If you do any security trianing I can come over and help . Its a rush letting them take a bite.
Awesome!  Another hidden talent that you have!  I'm nuts about dogs.  So, do you get a bigger rush without the protective pads?  LOL  

I watched a police dog take down a suspect.  He was then directed to return to the patrol car.  If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would never have believed it, but the door had been shut and the dog OPENED THE DOOR WITH HIS JAWS and went inside the patrol car.  Someone had fully shut the door.  It wasn't just propped closed.  Amazing!

I'm sure you watch the police dog trials on Animal Planet each year?  Incredible!

Belgian Tervurens are used in police work (more the Belgian Malinois) but they can get quirky.  We put one down two years ago because she was getting into dog fights and biting.  We gave her the benefit of the doubt for two bites and the third bite was the final straw.  Three strikes and you're out.  She was great up until she started biting at the age of 10 and I couldn't break her of it.  It was like having a loaded gun in the house with kids.  She had to go.

Awesome!  Another hidden talent that you have!  I'm nuts about dogs.  So, do you get a bigger rush without the protective pads?  LOL  

I watched a police dog take down a suspect.  He was then directed to return to the patrol car.  If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would never have believed it, but the door had been shut and the dog OPENED THE DOOR WITH HIS JAWS and went inside the patrol car.  Someone had fully shut the door.  It wasn't just propped closed.  Amazing!

I'm sure you watch the police dog trials on Animal Planet each year?  Incredible!

Belgian Tervurens are used in police work (more the Belgian Malinois) but they can get quirky.  We put one down two years ago because she was getting into dog fights and biting.  We gave her the benefit of the doubt for two bites and the third bite was the final straw.  Three strikes and you're out.  She was great up until she started biting at the age of 10 and I couldn't break her of it.  It was like having a loaded gun in the house with kids.  She had to go.
We had the whole suit that made you look like the marshmellow man but only wore it for one dog that was a monster . He was a sentry dog and was not trained to let go , and he was the biggest , uglyist dog i've ever seen. We only used a wrap on our arm for catching them otherwise. I was scary the first few times but fun.

Back