Veteran's Day Weekend Adventure / Visits

busagirl4444

HyperActive
Donating Member
Registered
Wut up org family!!!

So I've been planning this for about a month now and totally looking forward to the trip. I'm heading south on Friday to see some friends/family on the gulfcoast. Here is the gotcha.. I'M RIDING MY (Selene)BUSA DOWN BY MYSELF! I can't wait to start the adventure, this week seems to be just stopping dead in its tracks right now. :cheerleader:I'm excited! :cheerleader: Can't wait to see and ride with everyone. I will keep in touch and take lots of pics as usual. I know I can't take a trip without it. I will have the GoPro with me too. every now and then I'll turn it on. HAHAHA! I will have the radar detector set up correctly today, keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't get anymore tickets.

WOOO HOOO... If anyone from Missouri to Florida wanna meet up along the 55 / 45 route down shoot me a text, I'll be glad to stop for the visit and break!!!

O totally mileage one way door to door is 685 miles. Hell Yeahz this is going to be AWESOME!!! and then riding on Saturday with friends and planned ride on Sunday and then ride back!! ROCKIN good time.

Have a safe trip BJ. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Katie still wishes she could have gotten the time off to ride down with you.

image-3592526586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-3592526586.jpg

image-180318820.jpg

Whoa, sounds fun. Bummed about the weather up here. Be careful around dusk or when it gets dark, the critters like diving / flying, true story, in front of motorcycles. :banghead:

about 400 miles to go. sunrise was gorgeous. little chilly and little windy and i don't know why all these convoys are out, but really!!!

image-1065939992.jpg

image-1065939992.jpg

194 miles to go wooo hoo exciting stuff ya'll! a*** is numb shield is dirty gotta shed clothes cause it be hilt down here

woo hooo made it. con't tomorrow with visiting and such.. I did it! I did it all by myself! I did it! I did it! yay me...

nice ending to a lot if visiting and a LOT if riding again today

Back