Vegas Busa Meet

Vegas Busa Meet - When?

• I would NOT come to Vegas...  Vegas SUX!

Votes: 32 100.0%
  • I would come for a Vegas meet this Spring (2003).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would come for a Vegas meet this Fall (2003).

• I would come for a Vegas meet this Spring (2004).

• I would come to Vegas ANYTIME... it's Vegas Baby...

• Total voters
Doc, I still wanna come, will have to see if I can fit it in. Calif SonomaFest is the last week of April for 10 days runs into May. I dont wanna miss, so let me know if you wanna move up the dates like late March early April.

Sonoma Bikefest

Unless the majority want to change the date again, we are looking at the weekend of April 24-27th. Again, let me know ASAP and we will square away lodging and stuff.

Already posted on the other thread, I'm IN!
beerchug.gif

So much to do..so little time..Sears Point...Laguna..when a date is finally decided..for Vegas....I will see what happens.
Cool Doc..hope you have a good turnout..It was lotsa fun last year..
especially smelling yours and Jose's exhaust fumes..hehehe
Something special about Busa Fumes..just smells like major HP's.......TRUE!

So much to do..so little time..Sears Point...Laguna..when a date is finally decided..for Vegas....I will see what happens.
Cool Doc..hope you have a good turnout..It was lotsa fun last year..
especially smelling yours and Jose's exhaust fumes..hehehe
Something special about Busa Fumes..just smells like major HP's.......TRUE!
Hope you can make it! The weather should be better this time around...

L8r

the date IS going to be the 24th-27th, I like the idea of riding through death valley, riding through the valley below sea level in the morning when its cool should really wake up the busa, the air is thicker down there, and we all know what cool thick air is like, artificial boost!
smile.gif

I,m down with vegas... salsa? cookie? any other seattle guys wanna go? we can haul the bikes through the rain till we hit decent weather then ride
inlove.gif

Back