We need a real midwestern busa meet!

BigDiesel

Registered
hey this is Scott from Milwaukee WI. There's gonna be a meeting this sat. for Busas here, but weather isnt lookin good, and sum members in the area cant make it for work/travel expenses/whatever. To my knowledge, there arent any BIG busa events anywhere near me, everything is too far east or west.

I want to get sumthing going annually for all the guys up here in the chilly north, from Indiana, to Minnesota, South Dakota... I want to get something BIG going around here fellas-and nobody's gonna give it to us, so let's get out there n MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Talk to your local Suzuki dealers, any motorsports shops that might be interested in hosting an event like this-they're going to be interested in anything that improves their business, so all we gotta do is make sure a shid-load of folks are coming. I'm personally going to talk to a very large zuki dealer in my area n see whats crackin'.

Anyone out there who has an idea for entertainment during the event, food/beverage sponsors, throw'em out...the only dumb idea is one we dont hear.

So get to it ya'll!!! let's get it on!

(anybody out there?.....hello?.......am i all alone here?)
tounge.gif

How much closer to Midwest can you get than Northwest Arkansas? The weather is probably a little gentler down here, too! We are doing the meet-n-Greet here in September, and we have a huge brand-new convention center that is opening up, and I DO happen to be Chairman of the Advertising and Promotions Commission in Rogers AR. Hmmmmm......

Back