Vegas 2005 Death Valley ride.

Mrbuck86

Registered
Well It seems to be that time again . My Busa has 8000 more miles than this time last year. Got new meat . Fresh oil and I am ready to ride again in Death Valley . So any body KNOW what the details are for this year .

If you didnt make it last year . Bring your nickels for the Slot machine and your Wrist for the ultimate High Speed adventure.

rock.gif
Details....Details....

Interested but I think my plate is full for this spring... Where's doc ? he coordinated last year ... Hellooooooooooooooo Doc?
rock.gif

Yes it was 8 tons of fun. I'll mail Doc and see if they're going to do something again this year. If not, let's do it ourselves!

last year it was in april around the 15th if i rember correctly cause i know i wanted to go but it was right in the middle of calving season for me
sad.gif

Damn! Vegas and the Busa. What could be better. Would love to make it there for this. But with trips to Hawaii in May, Vegas in June and July, I just don't think I'll have any time. Take lots of pictures for me.
smile.gif

that was a great trip last year!!! Never in my life have I gone so fast for so long!! And bein on the strip at night with all the other bikes and busa, that was just a blast!

Josh

I'm headed out there with a buddy of mine on April 8th LA -> DV -> Vegas, baby!
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Back