Vancouver, Portland guys

havoc

Registered
looks like this will be the last nice weekend for the rain starts, im thinking about going to MT ST Helens or the Klickat Canyon on Saturday. Meeting place and time to come

havoc, I am in ifn its the mountain, my friend rode up there sunday says windy ridge was fine, you can get close enogh to get pics I guess?

tell more about the canyon just in case something happens and it becomes a tourist trap again, post the area where the canyon is and stuff on the org as well? thanks hope to see ya portland guys.

do you remember that loren guy? forget his board name but he had the cam mounted on his busa, havnt heard hide nor hair from him?

Sounds interesting. I'll keep my eyes on this thread and see where it goes. If there is enough interest to justify upsetting my wife (Sat is "our" day), I'll head up that way from Eugene. I have only met two people from this site so far, would be great to close out the year meeting some more.:laugh:

ok guys check my next mt st helens post...........
biggrin.gif

havent seen Loren, i dont know where he is, im staying away from the mountain, im pretty sure alot cops, tourist and traffic up there.

sheesh guys the weather seems to be turning for the worst, shucks! well maybe enough weather for a ride before winter gets here, I will keep an eye on the thread and the weather, havoc is the canyon hwy14 south of the mountain, remember cookie and I are coming from everett wa.

Hwy 14 runs only east and west, but east is the direction, and yes its south of the mountain

<!--EDIT|havoc
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097693432 -->

meeting place and time will be at the Shell Gas Station on 164 ave right off the SR14 at 1130am in Vancouver WA. if you need better direction pm me

I'm out! Getting my buell pegs milled and I have to provide the guy with one of the 'busa pegs for referrence. Sorry all!

Back