Havoc, Thinker62, and Cache tear it up.

Man, what beautiful sites guys! I can't wait to make it down there and ride with you'all!  
biggrin.gif
im lookin forward to that
thumbs-up.gif
, a brief history.
one day i met up with Buster, Cookie from the SH.org and one of there friends on G1k. we took a ride out to the coast. only having my bike for a short time and have been riding for about 5 months total in my life, i got left behind
cussing.gif
, i was amazed on how fast these guys were, im thinking to myself there is no way in hell  i can keep up with these guys. I learned quickly , ride at your own pace and ride your own ride,til this day, " I live ride ,ride to live another day". that day was a lesson well learned.

ps watch your back now, ill be right behind you
cool.gif

cool.gif
Rick, can you increase the size of that foto? I can't make it out!
biggrin.gif

That guy with the 1k does not ride any more! Thank God! He almost killed himself twice (known) with that thing!
rock.gif

On our tail? Yeah, looking forward to it!!!!
kickass.gif
It's going to be a great year. I'm looking forward to meeting all the locals and maybe come down for a full weekend. Stay at a motel or something to reduce road-lag!
biggrin.gif

cool.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Damn I want some more!
will have to get out again soon, did you get in contact with the other busa onwer in portland, belive it or not, there a guy with a SE that lives close by you, ill send you his number so you can get in touch with him. will also have to pull out my neighbor with his SE next time

Man, what beautiful sites guys! I can't wait to make it down there and ride with you'all!  
biggrin.gif
im lookin forward to that
thumbs-up.gif
, a brief history.
one day i met up with Buster, Cookie from the SH.org and one of there friends on G1k. we took a ride out to the coast. only having my bike for a short time and have been riding for about 5 months total in my life, i got left behind
cussing.gif
, i was amazed on how fast these guys were, im thinking to myself there is no way in hell  i can keep up with these guys. I learned quickly , ride at your own pace and ride your own ride,til this day, " I live ride ,ride to live another day". that day was a lesson well learned.

ps watch your back now, ill be right behind you
cool.gif

cool.gif
Rick, can you increase the size of that foto? I can't make it out!
biggrin.gif

That guy with the 1k does not ride any more! Thank God! He almost killed himself twice (known) with that thing!
rock.gif

On our tail? Yeah, looking forward to it!!!!
kickass.gif
It's going to be a great year. I'm looking forward to meeting all the locals and maybe come down for a full weekend. Stay at a motel or something to reduce road-lag!
biggrin.gif
im working on the photo, trying to figure out how to enlarge it.

cool.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

thread ressurection.

reminiscing the good times..... thanks guys.

hope to see you sometime soon!

p.s. I went through some other photos, including our Goldendale ride.
how is everyone??
how is Ernest??!!
rock.gif

Cache......where in WA do ya live.
Lower or upper.......Thought it might be cool too arrange a ride this summer with Havoc, You, Thinker, Iced, RSD, Bog, Julia, me, and another Busa guy I just met.
Anyone game?
rock.gif
???

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079494679 -->

well, for now, my ride is almost done, I know thinker and havoc are out and about...

they are gonna hit the Vegas trip I think. I will be up and runnin in less than two weeks, but pretty much not street legal.

I am in the Columbia River Gorge, on the Washington side. Go to Yahew and look up Hood River, Oregon. I'm just 10 miles east, and 8 miles north. TWISTIES at the end of my driveway!!!
biggrin.gif

well, for now, my ride is almost done, I know thinker and havoc are out and about...

they are gonna hit the Vegas trip I think. I will be up and runnin in less than two weeks, but pretty much not street legal.

I am in the Columbia River Gorge, on the Washington side. Go to Yahew and look up Hood River, Oregon. I'm just 10 miles east, and 8 miles north.  TWISTIES at the end of my driveway!!!  
biggrin.gif
Racin only now Cache??

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079496319 -->

Glad you guys had a blast,it looks beautiful there.Just a note its a well known fact that the blue and silver is very fast.LOL

:-) Fun in the Sun!!! I was out yesterday, down the coast over the mountains... Great warm sunny days here in the west. Again, I was the only Busa at Alice's... Lot's of question from Duck riders and others... Down Page Mill and home on 280. Had a punk in a hopped up Suburban makin' wannabe keepn' up on 280. He'd charge up and I'd squirt away at 140 or so... OBTW - the "lip" collapses at about 135.

Back