Havoc, Thinker62, and Cache tear it up.

Warmer today, but a little cloudy. I popped the Corbin back seat and backreat on and took a little philly riding. Both of us were much more comfortable knowing that I wasn't going to leave her in mid air when I hit it a bit. It was fun.

leave her in mid air
Greg, I singled out that phrase for this reason which I forgot to bring up yesterday.......

There was one point when we got above that lake on the right, before the cop, I was riding second, and Havoc pointed to the right like there was something to look at. Well, I looked right, and you know how that road was a bit rough? I failed to see a huge dip in the road...... ouch....... those seats are NOT male friendly!
pissed.gif

I am so jealous. Two of my brothers, I have three, met yesterday to ride, but it was raining buckets and about 40F. My brother Alan has an 02' blue/black abd Russ has a ZX-6, but I think we talked Russ into an 03'. He wants the Silver/Grey. Cache, glad the screen worked out for you. Really nice scenery. With any luck I will have pics of next Sunday's ride in some scenic territory in the mountains.

Sweeeet pics & fun, but way toooo much blue in there. How far is that from the Cal/Oregon border?

You guys musta really turned some heads... I rode with my cousin on Sat and a car with two young guys saw me on the side of the road, stopped, backed up then turned around to ask all the regular stupid q's.
wow.gif
thumbs-up.gif
11doh.gif

... its good to be king.

ITS NOT FAIR, ITS JUST NOT FAIR!! I HAVENT BEEN RIDING IT LIKE 8 MONTHS, AND ALL YOU GUYS GET TO GO RIDING IN SUCH BEAUTIFUL SCENERY! I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I CAN RIDE ANYMORE!

lucky bastids, nice pics. Cache looks kinda funny tho.

Hawaiibusa: about 400 miles north of the or/ca border,
11doh.gif

Odyssey: your just jealous! My bad shoulder was giving me a fit, though.. glad there was snow in the background, I would hate to be the only white thing in the photo
biggrin.gif

GREAT DAY!!! had a good time. will have to do it again soooon.Glad you guys were able to come out and play, little different riding with different people for the first time, glad you guys were able you understand what i was doing, with my hand signals, it helps. Yes, i never pass unless i feel that everyone can get threw. safety first at all times.

That was about a 140 miles of twisties and considered the second best run in the NW, if we would have kept straight we would have hit the famous WINDY RIDGE, which is about another 70 miles further , where the roads are amazing and even better than what you witness already.When the weather gets better, were there.

We ran into some friends i know up on the hill, found out there another busa owner in PDX. Will have to get into contact with him. yes we caught a lecture from the ranger ,but he give that speak all the time

Thinker62, will have to tell you to meet us at 11am when were really leaving at NOON.
smile.gif
and the right meeting place printed out in BOLD.
laugh.gif

Cache, that brake light is hard to see,
pissed.gif
I didnt mean to crowd you to much but i couldnt see it very well, i think you might have felt a little to much pressure from me, i dont know, .

I had to slow down and wait for one turn which is nasty if you dont know if its there, for those been to Laguna its just like the "Corkscrew". Next time we head out that way will have to stopp and get some pic, we missed some good shots. all in all good day.

Cache, that brake light is hard to see,
pissed.gif
 I didnt mean to crowd you to much but i couldnt see it very well, i think you might have felt a little to much pressure from me, i dont know, .
Yea, it looks good, but when riding with others I guess that tail light sucks. Think I will clear it out and put in the integrator like thinker has. that is tight.

I didn't feel crowded, but didn't know what you expected of me.... uncharted territory for me and some areas there were still damp and dirty, so just took it easy for the most part.

i took some pics, but there dont turn out well, blury i think i forgot to adjust the camera before i that guy take them, next time will get some better ones. but were head here next.

klickitat_canyon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Email me your pics Havoc. see if I can spruce them up, at least I wanna se em!

at least Swan has a busa, may have better luck at keeping up than the Bandit600.
biggrin.gif

Awsome scenery out there. I would love to come out there and ride with you guys. (kids permitting)

Man, what beautiful sites guys! I can't wait to make it down there and ride with you'all!
biggrin.gif
im lookin forward to that
thumbs-up.gif
, a brief history.
one day i met up with Buster, Cookie from the SH.org and one of there friends on G1k. we took a ride out to the coast. only having my bike for a short time and have been riding for about 5 months total in my life, i got left behind
cussing.gif
, i was amazed on how fast these guys were, im thinking to myself there is no way in hell i can keep up with these guys. I learned quickly , ride at your own pace and ride your own ride,til this day, " I live ride ,ride to live another day". that day was a lesson well learned.

ps watch your back now, ill be right behind you
cool.gif
cool.gif

coast.jpg

cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back