Havoc, Thinker62, and Cache tear it up.

cache

Banned
What a blast! I'm tired as heck, rode 1 1/2 hours to meet them... tore up Vancouver,Wa... headed up the twisties to where we were close to Mt. St. Helens. Over a foot of snow on the side of the road at times, but perfect riding weather.

Here is a few pics, Havoc has some more..................

This one is at almost our peak altitude.

MVC_007S.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a 4th rider with us on a 600... he had to head back before we were done. Had to slow up a few times for him, but a good enough rider to hang with the busas.

This is amazing when you get close!!!

MVC_004S.JPG

Here is a spot we stopped at...

met up with 5 other riders there on gixxer 600's. Then the county mounty caught up and lectured ALL of us! What a maroon. He followed us for at least 10 miles. Then had the nerve to tell us about the 5 deaths last year on those roads. He could see we were obeying the law.... when in sight....
wow.gif

MVC_002S.JPG

Didn't take too many photos. It got very warm under the jackets when stopped.

Thanks guys, it was a blast! Almost 7 hours of riding for me. Well, had to wait a few times, so probly 6 hours.

NEXT!

P.S.

I love Washington!
biggrin.gif

MVC_006S.JPG

I'm tired as heck.
You know you wouldn't be so tired if you also had a Blue and Silver Busa.  You wouldn't have to work so hard to keep up.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Looks like you guys had a great time.  I hope to get my bike out soon.
Okay funny guy...

With my lighter bike, lighter body, and diff front sprocket, I was catching up on roll-ons when they had a head start. so, :p

It was a great time. Only had one scare, but no biggie.

laugh.gif

Okay funny guy...

With my lighter bike, lighter body, and diff front sprocket, I was catching up on roll-ons when they had a head start. so, :p

It was a great time. Only had one scare, but no biggie.
You had to know someone was going to say that.  Great pictures I can only wish to have scenery like that.  Very nice

So what was the one scare?

not really a scare, but a surprise around a turn...

Havoc passed a car when he had the chance (you must vision very twisty roads in the forest) and he was losing us... soon as I had the chance, looked okay, I went around, Thinker followed, then boom! A truck coming our way from a blind turn.... I had plenty of time, but poor Thinker.
laugh.gif

He was on my back tire to make it over safely.... I'm not really good at stories, but Thinker may be able to explain that one better since he is the one that had to squeeze in.

AWESOME............wish I coulda been there.
Hope you guys have BUSA dreams and THROTTLE wishs

FATJAP

Cache,
How'd you like the new windscreen? I'm assuming it didn't fly off.
--Juggler

Country looks beautiful...............Nothing more scenic than three Hayabusas resting on the roadside.

Thumbs up guys! Glad all are safe and had a great ride! See you all in Laguna Seca.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

OK, you guys have to understand that I bought my Busa in late August and didn't get much riding in last year. It starts raining in September here.TODAY, was actually the hardest I have ridden it to date. It was AWESOME! That biach does just about anything you want it to. A couple of times, I felt like I was accelerating so fast that I kept checking my red line...but it wasn't even close!

Now about the incident Cache mentioned....We were cruisin and groovn, feeling each other out, learning to anticipate the next move. I even learned a coupole of hand signals (what an amature). It was all good!

So on a couple of occasions, Havoc, the leader, either signaled us or gave body english indicating that he was going to pass, but he alsways waited till it was clear for us all. When the opportunity came, we all hit it simultaneously and it was done. For some reason, one time Havoc passed, but Cache didn't. He sort of shook his head no, and I also held back. Then, as Havoc pulled away, Cache moved over left and I followed. Then he hit, and so did I. All I know is that as we passed, there appeard a truck bearing down on us. Cache had plenty of room to get in, but his slow ass Blue/Black was in my way!.....Just kidding. My heart rate doubled, but I just hit it, and the Bus launched me into safety behind and over to the right of Cache. It wasn't all that close really, but it sounds good.

Cache had plenty of room to get in, but his slow ass Blue/Black was in my way!.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Physically impossible!

Ah! I've been waiting for this, pics of everybody getting out for rides now that spring has sproing. Looks like you guys had a great time. Please be careful passing on those mountain roads!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Juggler, I have had that windscreen for some time, but had not been able to reeealy test it til yesterday.
While the other guys had to tuck over 80mph, I was still sitting up a bit with no problem.

Back