Valentine Day

I had dinner with my busa,, Then i felt her up for alittle while,,,,,,, DAMMMMMMM i need to get a life !! LOL

I  did a nice dinner at home for her...  

braised scallops in a cream brandy reduction sauce with a broiled parmesan crust.. Served along side a nice lobster tail and fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce..  I then popped open the bottle of Dom Perignon I got here last week...    

She loves me for another year and i feel used too
smile.gif
Randy, we really do have alot in common. I did the same thing. When my wife came home, I had cooked a nice dinner for her of salad, steak, long grained rice, sweetcorn, and fresh rolls. She told me several times how much she appreciated it so much more than candy and flowers, in fact, she said it was better than sex. I was feeling bad that she must think I'm a better cook than lover, but then I remembered, I did the dishes too!
laugh.gif

well I just bought my wife some slippers and a new toy, and if she didn't like the slippers she could go Fuk herself with the new toy.

just kidding, We spent a nice quiet evening together in front of her new 50" Plasma TV while I searched the the Org.

I did a nice dinner at home for her...

braised scallops in a cream brandy reduction sauce with a broiled parmesan crust.. Served along side a nice lobster tail and fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce.. I then popped open the bottle of Dom Perignon I got here last week...

She loves me for another year and i feel used too
smile.gif
Randy, we really do have alot in common. I did the same thing. When my wife came home, I had cooked a nice dinner for her of salad, steak, long grained rice, sweetcorn, and fresh rolls. She told me several times how much she appreciated it so much more than candy and flowers, in fact, she said it was better than sex. I was feeling bad that she must think I'm a better cook than lover, but then I remembered, I did the dishes too!
laugh.gif
before they yank our "man cards" I need your roll recipe LOL...

I got a box of sex toys labeled "Kitchen Utensils"...

No, wait a minute - I got a box of kitchen utensils labeled "Sex Toys"...

Oh, heck - I can't remember which it was...

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
LCB @ Feb. 15 2008 said:
1296895[/ATTACH] AM]
I got a box of sex toys labeled "Kitchen Utensils"...

No, wait a minute - I got a box of kitchen utensils labeled "Sex Toys"...

Oh, heck - I can't remember which it was...
whistling.gif
I always thought the kitchen thingy with all the wires on it in the shape of a lightbulb looked kinda kinky!
laugh.gif

zzwhip.gif

Back