Valencia MotoGP "SPOILER SPOILER"

Can you believe it? Stoner down in the warm up lap?/ I cant stand it.... Ok Spies... turn it on..

Spies did a Kick A$$ job for his first GP race however I am a little disappointed in Rossi though

Good show Ben - ready for next year. Colin owes him a beer for helping clinch 5th.

Good show Ben - ready for next year. Colin owes him a beer for helping clinch 5th.
Yep and it looked like it went right over Colin's pit when it happened... Great announcing btw.. learned a lot about what was going on... Marked improvement over last year

Spies was great!

In an interview today, where Stoner was fastest in post-race testing (Ducati is testing a new firing order, which has given them more control), Stoner said the telemetry showed he only opened the throttle 1-2%, and by then, the back end was coming around. So they still don't know what happened, and won't be able to tell.

Last edited:
Ugh... I wish we had Speed. I'm not paying a million bucks a month for cable just to get it though. Is there anywhere to watch MotoGP online for free or cheap? I've been getting my fix with the free WSBK races online.

That was an amazing showing for Ben and for American riders in general with Nicky and Colin also in the running. Too bad Nicky didn't have the opportunity to return the favour to little Dani by taking him out.:moon:

Next season is going to be a great one to watch!:thumbsup:

Spies 7th place in his 1st race! :thumbsup: he was quoted as saying next season if he gets a podium finish, it would be considered a win for him. That may be the case, but I got news for ya..... these guys are in BIG trouble in 2011. Cause "The Texas Terror" is going to bring home the Championship! :cheerleader: :usa:

Last edited:
:thumbsup:
Spies 7th place in his 1st race! :thumbsup: he was quoted as saying next season if hets a podium finish, t would be considered a win for him. That may be the case, but I got news for ya..... these guys are in BIG trouble in 2011. Cause "The Texas Terror" is going to bring home the Championship! :cheerleader: :usa:
:cheerleader::thumbsup:

By the way...I just watched it today on DVR. So I appreciate you saying "Spoiler" in the title. I avoided this post until after viewing. :laugh:

All 3 Americans in the top 7!! Awesome! Sorry for Stoner.... But next year is going to be interesting for sure!:cheerleader:

By the way...I just watched it today on DVR. So I appreciate you saying "Spoiler" in the title. I avoided this post until after viewing. :laugh:
:laugh: I even put a lame first post in just in case ya moused over the thing... :rofl:

with a bit of the help I got from the MotoGP fanatics here and better commentary , I actually enjoyed watching this race.. (had a clue what was going on...

Back