Vabusa - Calling Vabs Out!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Since, Vabs was hating on the GROSOME, I thought I would share with y'awlins - nearly a week up at the Gap and the GROM got the most seat time! VaBs forbade Omslaw from riding her - she knows it just takes one ride....

1108160.jpg

Heading out on Hellbender -

1108162.jpg

125 cc's of pure awesomnality!

1108161.jpg

Do these wheels make my @zz look big???

1108147.jpg

Seriously - these things are sooooooo much fun! HRHDi has one as well - and there may be more on the way!

1108151.jpg

w00t!!!

'5659734-129Slayer.jpg

GROM GROM GROM GROM GROM!!!

The GROM is so much fun, it is no wonder that the KWAK copy is out now... I don't think the market for these was expected to be as big and diverse as it is. The GROMs go the most attention from people at the Philips and at the CROT - they are a blast!

I looked at the first pic and thought it was trick photography or something. Then I realized someone taught a circus bear to ride the Gap.:rofl:

Kiddin bro. I'd take her for a spin. Looks like fun.

Rubb.

I looked at the first pic and thought it was trick photography or something. Then I realized someone taught a circus bear to ride the Gap.:rofl:

Kiddin bro. I'd take her for a spin. Looks like fun.

Rubb.

Circus Bear is exactly right... you should have seen the looks that I got up there... LOL

hmm that thing seriously reminds me of a comic picture of a hayabusa i saw. i cant place it though.......

Whoa!!!! I was NOT hating on it at all!!!! I was merely trying to prevent Omslaw from trying to convince me that WE need one or two of our own....

I know how these relationships work! :p

All I know is I did tool around on someone's Grom, in the Phillips parking lot, and that's all I've got to say about that :whistle: P.S. as usual, the guys, and mostly Shawn, can't stay away from my Busa!

The rest was awesome :thumbsup:
2016-05-01 20.31.48.jpg
2016-05-02 12.26.54.jpg
20160430_172425.jpg

Back