Calling out to any LA member!!!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
DISREGARD (to anyone just now reading this)

My cell is (PM ME) to anybody near Hollywood, CA that can help me finish getting my BLEEPING fairings back on my bike!!! I'll buy you dinner tonight or beer... whatever you want!!! If you know how to do this and can help me, that'd be great!

I'm having trouble with the nose section! It's been bugging me since Friday!!!

I'm at (PM ME) Wilcox Ave. just north of Hollywood Blvd. -- easy to find. My building is called (PM ME) and it has these ball lights lit up all along the front fence. The building has this orange tint to it at night. It's on the left side of the street as you go north on Wilcox from Hollywood Blvd. As I said, very easy to spot.

IF anybody can come help... call me ASAP! I'll make it worth your while and we might even have some fun later if we go out to eat.... or if I just give you some cash for the effort. It's up to you (whoever can maybe help me out!)!

Thanks!!!

Charlie

Pan -

Are you sure you want to be advertising your address, location, phone number on the internet?

I didn't give my apt. number... and that's my cell, not land line.

I'd give you a hand but I'm practically chained to my desk this week...

If you put the nose on first before the side panels its easier.
You have to push hard to put it on. look to make sure the ram air tubes are in the nose vents and there are 2 rubber gromets under the guage that 2 plastic points on the nose need to go into. push hard and it will go. then work the sides over the farring stay, thats were the mirrors mount.

Somebody is out there to help Pan... Right??
rock.gif

Santa you are off for a few more weeks.

I put her to sleep for the evening... unless somebody out here can help. 2 bolts are stripped... and I mean stripped as in flat as a pancake from the crash... so I'll need some kind of drill to create a new hole in them to twist them out...

I had everything going just fine the other day but got stuck on the right side nose... and now I'm just plain stuck!

I'll have to get some kind of shop or dealer to get the bolts loose unless somebody local can drop by. Anyway... it'll get done sometime this week. Thanks to Shawn for the walk-through! Too bad those bolts just won't come free with the tools I have....

Hey PaNDeM1C, did you get it figure out yet. Im in Pomona but going to west side this evening and Thurs. I would be more than happy to stop by to help or PM me and I can walk you throught it.

I don't have the tools, sorry.

If you have time to burn, you could tool around an airport. Old retired dudes that own their own planes have tons of tools. And they'll help for free and enjoy doing it, what else the old geezers got to do
tounge.gif
Santa Monica is gated, but I work there and could get you in if you want...

I have the stuf needed to get them out and retaped or replaced. Call if you need the help still. I gave you the Ph # in the PM

Back