Va Summer Ride

I think a pre-ride on the 25th is the way to go
smile.gif
 I'll ride down from Richmond if anyone else wants to meet down there for it.  I'd say maybe 10am departure for the pre-ride would be best if folks are riding down for the day on sat.
I would be up for this....

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116572227 -->

I think a pre-ride on the 25th is the way to go
smile.gif
 I'll ride down from Richmond if anyone else wants to meet down there for it.  I'd say maybe 10am departure for the pre-ride would be best if folks are riding down for the day on sat.
I would be up for this....
Me too...maybe...hubby's tentatively scheduled to take the entire family to a corporate cookout or something...yippee...
rock.gif

Rather go ride...
biggrin.gif

I'm in for the 16th. Take some good pre-ride pics for me! D.J.-- sounds like a plan with the trailer. I'm trying to get my wife to come on this one. Wish me luck.
smile.gif

I'm in for the 16th.  Take some good pre-ride pics for me!  D.J.-- sounds like a plan with the trailer.  I'm trying to get my wife to come on this one.  Wish me luck.  
smile.gif
Cool ... and keep working on the wifey ... easy pace ... lots of breaks ... other ladies to talk to ... and beg beg beg
smile.gif

Good luck man!!

smile.gif

July 16th...less than 2 months away!! Pre-ride 'bout a month away! Appears things are coming together...Zuk, good luck on the pre-ride, bring us back some good stuff!! I'm liking what I'm hearing about 2-ups for the summer ride...we'll have ourselves a real 'busa family kind of thing!!
Ride safe,
Busabad

sure you can
wink.gif
but we just did that a few weeks ago
wink.gif

I think thats probably on tap for the fall ride again as well
cool.gif

wink.gif

I'll try it again, i'm in. Maybe i'll even make it this time!

so are we up for the preride on the 25th? if so who's gonna make the run?

anyone wanna hit the Ride for Kids in Richmond on the 5th? My sister is sorta in charge of something with it, think its getting folks to participate from her school or something but I'm thinkin I might make hte ride

anyone wanna hit the Ride for Kids in Richmond on the 5th?  My sister is sorta in charge of something with it, think its getting folks to participate from her school or something but I'm thinkin I might make hte ride
Count me in for the 25th Zuk, we'll have breakfast at Denny's, your favorite place, right?
laugh.gif

What time, and where are we starting?

Postal.
(Denny's frequent diner member)

yeah buddy, Denny's .... its the place to eat
wink.gif

actually, I'm thinkin 10amish at the colonial williamsburg information center would be a good place to start off.

I'll probably be eating in Richmond
wink.gif
before I head down there

10am should give folks enough time to make it down right?
rock.gif
Not sure there's really a great "trailer parking" area but the visitors center does have parking and there's other places to park as well close by.

wink.gif

yeah buddy, Denny's .... its the place to eat
wink.gif

actually, I'm thinkin 10amish at the colonial williamsburg information center would be a good place to start off.

I'll probably be eating in Richmond
wink.gif
 before I head down there

10am should give folks enough time to make it down right?
rock.gif
 Not sure there's really a great "trailer parking" area but the visitors center does have parking and there's other places to park as well close by.
Let's meet at 10:00, kick stands up at 10:30. I'll ride down. What exit is the visitor's center at?

Postal...

wink.gif

I wanna say its exit 238 off I64E from Richmond, but its rte 143 towards colonial williamsburg visitor center, then turn R on Colonial National Historic Pkwy to the center (think there's another turn or 2 but there's signs
wink.gif
)

is everyone going to ride down for this one for the day?

I'm trying to decide between riding down 60 or 64, probably leaving the west end of richmond ~8am, which puts me down there, all things working correctly, around 9-930am. tw1300, you wanna meetup somewhere along the line between the west end and the eastern parts?

Back