Used Turbo Kits

Ripcord4

Registered
I really want a turbo for my bike, but the ones that I've looked st are a little out of my price range. Does anyone know where I can get a good reliable one that is used

When it comes to turbo kits, you get what you paid for in most cases. Typically the MrTurbo kits used can go for $1500 to $2500 depending on the seller. Expect to pay $2600 - $3200 for a mid level to high system.

I got my initial used Ghetto kit for $2800 with a few extras such as a full pipe and a dump pipe but was missing a few tiny parts no big deal. But I still have not installed it as I have decided to go further with the turbo build. So, after spending an additional $4500 for a used A/A intercooler with plenum and pipes, new secondary injector kit, new larger turbocharger, new CO2 shifter setup, new 4 Stage boost controller, new lockup clutch and other supporting mods I appear to have 2 kits now. Funny how that works.

I have now an incomplete Stage I kit leftover. Here is what is leftover:
T3 60trim turbo, plenum with 5th injector, up pipes, connectors, FMU.  

It will not have a header, BOV, external wastegate, a few fittings and some screws/bolts.

Any offers?

how much for the turbo,up pipes, connectors and fmu? Can you pm me seperate pricing for each. Thanks!! Also any pics of each item if you have them would be great.
beerchug.gif

Not sure if I'm going to part any of what is left in this kit. It's kinda half an half. Not sure on pricing either. Let me figure out some realistic fair prices.

PM will be on the way later

Well thanks for the offer but I just purchased a brand new Velocity Stage One. It will be there when I get back home.

I'll look at it tomorrow and sort it all out and take pics. I'll let at few of you interested guys tomorrow. Thanks

Back