USB port help

Here it is all 9 minutes . Don't fall asleep from boredom ;)

.Excellent vid and a great explanation with accurate information given . .
though I expect nothing less at c10's Garage lol.
It really all comes down to Ohm's law with calculating available power/wattage . . and your 'bank account' analogy was quirky, a good way of explaining the 'grain silo' of available electrons.
The battery is 'the silo' and the stator is the elevator pouring grain in at the top . . with the grain dumping into the trucks underneath as it is required.
Thanks Bryan, saves a Kiwi from making these vids lol.
(plus, as a bonus, we all get to hear your purdy Texan accent lmao.)
Kinda reminds me of watching 'Dallas' back in the early '80's with JR Ewing and his Texan ways lol.

.Excellent vid and a great explanation with accurate information given . .
though I expect nothing less at c10's Garage lol.
It really all comes down to Ohm's law with calculating available power/wattage . . and your 'bank account' analogy was quirky, a good way of explaining the 'grain silo' of available electrons.
The battery is 'the silo' and the stator is the elevator pouring grain in at the top . . with the grain dumping into the trucks underneath as it is required.
Thanks Bryan, saves a Kiwi from making these vids lol.
(plus, as a bonus, we all get to hear your purdy Texan accent lmao.)
Kinda reminds me of watching 'Dallas' back in the early '80's with JR Ewing and his Texan ways lol.
Sooooo. Mr. Kiwi.

Last night I was on netflix and had 3 movies to choose from.
I have seen all three already but wanted to rewatch one of them.

I decided to go with Crocodile Dundee - even though that wasnt my first choise- But I felt guilty for all the aussie jokes I always make!
So here you go.... that was just for you! :beerchug:

Back