Ups sucks!!!!

Oh and UPS has "delivered" 2 of my packages and left two on the side of the road that is a good 100 yards from my uncles house.... one of those two was stolen, go figure. I have been reimbursed every time but that still doesnt excuse it.

It happens to me all the time here in Texas. They use to knock, drop, and run before i could get to the door. Now, if they do drop it off, you better listen for the truck or just keep checking the door step. I have had my door open and watching several times and no truck. But when I go check the tracking number, it says no one home for delivery. My brother works for them in NC and swears that this kind of crap doesn't happen there!

The other day UPS rang the bell, knocked and ran to the truck. we made a complaint to the office and I chase em down in my car. I did get my package.

Ups here in SC is totally different, they will ring the door and wait, they caught me in the shower and waited 10 minutes because they heard the radio playing.

Via Thunderbolt!

I've had problems with USPS years ago and ended up with UPS which has given me great service since. I will admit, small packages are cheaper to ship through USPS vs UPS but I am happy to pay tad more at UPS.

My 240 kit came today to my front door around 10:30 this morning.Had to be signed for which I am glad because of the cost.BallZ stuff always comes fast to my door and the same UPS guy normally brings it.

I can not remember the last time I have had to sign anything for UPS and FedEx. I have had them leave 500 rounds of ammo on my doorstep with no signature needed. They do not even knock or ring the doorbell anymore. The dog tells me when the trucks pull up and someone walks near the house! :laugh:

Ditto, ya just gotta keep them in practice :thumbsup:

What do you expect from a company that ships out of St Pete florida, Kentucky, back to Southwest Florida. I know it's a hub, but that is why they charge you an arm and a leg. (And the box looked like it was dropped from the plane). :crowbar:

This was my last UPS Driver............NO COMPLAINTS !!! :thumbsup:

3427736428_f36f95dc5f_o.jpg

The packages at both FedEx and UPS are treated the same during shipping. Their processes are nearly identical models for shipping and delivering packages. If you have issues, more than likely it is with your LOCAL UPS or FedEx office. They are the ones that are responsible to put it in your hand. And they do have a complaint department.

As far as USPS...the bulk of their mail is shipped via FedEx and has been for years.

Actually, yes. That's who, if given the choice, I always ask for my stuff to be shipped by. With USPS my packages are always there when I get home, no signing and sticking, no having to go pick it up, no hassles, no problems.:thumbsup:

same here i just ordered something for the boy and had it shipped USPS for Christmas and got it no problem:thumbsup:

I didn't read all this but UPS is the best courier of all the available options. USPS is by far the worst. USPS and their flat rate service is pretty quick and cheap, but their tracking is pointless and their customer service sucks. They returned a package to me because I paid 6 ounces on a 7 ounce package. :banghead:

If you have to sign for something with UPS it's because the SENDER wants it signed for proof that it was received. It has nothing to do with UPS.

Back