UPS is garbage.

Okay man, Ill tell her to leave you alone:whistle:
I like that the top box is from parts express, and the lower box is from my p o r _ collection:rofl:

there are anouther 5 pics missing from this collection anyone who wants to know where to find the pm me...:whistle:

sandy-summers-ups-1.jpg

sandy-summers-ups-2.jpg

sandy-summers-ups-3.jpg

sandy-summers-ups-4.jpg

sandy-summers-ups-5.jpg

sandy-summers-ups-6.jpg

sandy-summers-ups-7.jpg

sandy-summers-ups-9.jpg

sandy_summers_ups_babe_icon_photos1.jpg

Last edited:
i have found that a smile, friendly wave, and a card with a "thank you" amount inserted at Christmas goes a long way, they all know where to leave my packages :beerchug:

Don't even get me started. Our UPS delivery guy delivers our packages to the house 2 blocks away. Apparently 2009 and 2209 look like the same number to him. I order coffee on line and pay double shipping through USPS priorty to avoid shipping UPS

I sell on FleaBAY. I won't use UPS anymore because every time I go to send a package UPS had another "surcharge" !!!
USPS is just as fast for alot less $:thumbsup:

I think it all depends on where you are located. Here USPS is far superior to both those services. I remember I was waiting for my new cell phone to be delivered and Fedex didnt even bother to ring the bell or knock. I go out the front door and BAM there is a notice saying where to pick it up at.

UPS once again lost a package. My cush rubbers from Orient Express.

The driver has been leaving packages BY THE ROAD instead of at the front or back door. He refuses to go down the very very short gravel driveway to bring the packages to the house...

I filed a complaint on the driver and a claim on the package...

WTF!! By the side of the road? Thats just askin someone to take your stuff, stupid UPS

Yeah my cush rubbers shouldve been here feb 17th. Looks like someone has cush rubbers they have no idea what they are for. I am pissed. He put my Motobatt battery in a clear garbage bag and sat it by the road (this was my replacement i got a month ago).

My uncle told me today the guy left his $200 gocart batteries by the road the other day... How ridiculous

i have found that a smile, friendly wave, and a card with a "thank you" amount inserted at Christmas goes a long way, they all know where to leave my packages :beerchug:

Exactly..my UPS guy drives my forsaken roads through all the snow and floods and sets my packages on the porch. When its raining he puts it in a large plastic bag.

A Christmas goodie package and a couple fine Cigars...some conversation if im home at drop off time and a shared interest in shooting sports keeps me in good graces with my UPS driver.

Now when he is on vacation, i have to chase the temp guy down the road with the shotgun to get him to stop! :poke: :laugh:

i think this must go by area, I have never had a problem with ups yet had several with usps. I use ups, fedex, usps in that order.

Exactly..my UPS guy drives my forsaken roads through all the snow and floods and sets my packages on the porch. When its raining he puts it in a large plastic bag.

A Christmas goodie package and a couple fine Cigars...some conversation if im home at drop off time and a shared interest in shooting sports keeps me in good graces with my UPS driver.

Now when he is on vacation, i have to chase the temp guy down the road with the shotgun to get him to stop! :poke: :laugh:

I wouldnt stop either!!:laugh:

a typical UPS driver leaves with mostly business stops and some residential. He also starts a pick up route around 3PM. He is trained to deliver to homes either during lunch or at the end of the day. This is why some of you are getting parcels late to your homes. I was a UPS package car driver for almost 8yrs. Being 6'4" and handsome, that job kept me in great shape. Ladies comin` on to me daily!
In hot DFW, my truck had no AC, no pwr steering. But it did allow me to get a new 1993 CBR1000F. Ahhh the good ol` days....

he might not run so fast if you would quit meeting him on the porch with your banjo :whistle:

:laugh:

2 weeks ago ordered stuff from motosport.com...watched ups guy deliver my package to the house agross the street...funny part was the guy was at my house just the day before...UPS customer service said they were sorry ...very poor service...:moon:

People are people, it does not matter who they work for. Some do not care. Some will go the extra mile and "do the right thing" . Maybe it should be the theme for everyone. Problems would go away. Unfortunately "do the right thing" is not popular with enough people.

Just so you know, FedEx carries about 1/2 the US mail under contract. That's why you see FedEx drop boxes at every post office and no UPS drop boxes.

Been that way since 2001.

Just so you know, FedEx carries about 1/2 the US mail under contract. That's why you see FedEx drop boxes at every post office and no UPS drop boxes.

Been that way since 2001.

USPS also delivers some of fedex's packages. My mother in law worked for the post office until last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he might not run so fast if you would quit meeting him on the porch with your banjo :whistle:

:laugh:

It ain't the first time he's heard it.....The hills around here are alive with the sound of Music.............................banjo music! :laugh: Que the Deliverence sound track....da da doing doing doing doing doing doing doioioing.

Back