UPS gave me my New Diabolic 2 helmet and JR Gloves

NickHayabusa

Registered
I currently have 3 2piece suits that are all black/gunmetal, so I stick to the dark gloomy crap.  Plus my bike is stealth black.

These pics are low quality because it's from my camera phone, but I just felt like sharing my new JR Gloves and Shoei RF-1000 Diabolic 2 helmet.  This helmet is so friggin pretty it almost pains me to wear it.

RF1000_side.jpg

RF1000_BACK.jpg

JR GPX Gloves

JR_GPX_Vented_gloves.jpg

I've been wearing the same Gaerne boots though for the past 3 years and they're begging to be replaced.  Those will get replaced next/soon.  Want JR boots, but they max out at 12 and I need size 13's.
argue.gif

Man....Just realized I've been on this site for 3 years now and I'm talking on here more than ever this winter so far.  Who knows how long it'll last..haha.  Ya'll seem like a good bunch.  I've should've posted more often on this site.  I go through spurts though...

Are these pictures showing up for you guys? They were a red "x" a minute ago, now they're showing up again on my side. Hmmm...

Thanks, my wife makes fun of me because how I'm obssessed with my helmet...haha. What can I say! I'm a man and I like my motorcycling and my motorcycling accessories! LOL

(NickHayabusa @ Dec. 04 2006,01:58) Thanks, my wife makes fun of me because how I'm obssessed with my helmet...haha.  What can I say!   I'm a man and I like my motorcycling and my motorcycling accessories! LOL
Well Im not obsessed with my helmet I must say, but my GF thinks Im obsessed with this site....

guess it must be a good one then hey!
bowdown.gif

(kilpatricks @ Dec. 05 2006,04:flamethrowing:)
(NickHayabusa @ Dec. 04 2006,01:58) Thanks, my wife makes fun of me because how I'm obssessed with my helmet...haha.  What can I say!   I'm a man and I like my motorcycling and my motorcycling accessories! LOL
Well Im not obsessed with my helmet I must say, but my GF thinks Im obsessed with this site....

guess it must be a good one then hey!  
bowdown.gif
Yeah, no doubt. My wife will bitch because I go back n forth between 4-5 different motorcycle forums...haha I only post in 2 though....3 once in awhile.

Back