My new helmet

I bought a new helmet monday and thought i would share.
bluegrab.gif

l_bb7b0367274fc40e91fde027328cc609.jpg

l_44076785bd1d957d7ec543f61f7075c4.jpg

Shoei RF-1000

Only helmets i've ever owned were cheap KBC's, i never actually thought i would be able to tell a difference but it literally is a night and day difference. It's incredibly quiet and just the way it feels while riding is so much nicer.

Ok im done bragging now, just excited after riding for 4 hours this evening.
race.gif

You won't go wrong with a Shoei. I've got two myself and looking at purchasing a third helmet real soon. And YES!! your helmet is nice...
super.gif

I was wearing a RF 1000 when my head hit the pavement felt like a pillow. Didn't even get a headache. I was so impressed I bought another one. Figured it works good so stick to what works. Nice lid man. You'll be happy I know I am.
beerchug.gif

Nice!! I wear IIcon,they are the only ones that fit right ..shoei xxl was tight as hell and just wasnt comfortable,IICON XXL domain fit like a glove...strange how they vary so much but comfort is the key,they are all pretty much as safe as the other these days,for the most part anyway

RF1000!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Best helmet out there, in my opinion. Of course, the wiff wants the arai astral-x. Bleah.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

super.gif

super.gif

Very nice,,,,someday i will get a nice lid,,soon as i learn to not bang it up,,lol "hard on hats",,lol.
beerchug.gif

Back