UPS arrived

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
With Luci crossing the 50,000 mile mark, it was time for a new rear shock. I decided to get a little performance upgrade since I was replacing parts. Well, mrsBW ordered the shock while I was at work and made a little mistake. This is what a $1,300 racing shock custom built for my bike and my weight looks like. I’d be ecstatic about the mistake and having such a fine piece of equipment, except I get to pay the bill. :(

100_4977 (Large).JPG

Awesome,:thumbsup: at least you didnt get a cheap one.

Excellent...everything's going according to plan...haHahaaahhhaaaaa...

:beerchug:

Nice work!!!

She only wants the BEST for you bruddah!:thumbsup::whistle:celebrate and repeat after me..no hablos el ingles?:rofl::rofl:

What's the spring rate? Keep us posted on how the installation went. I might do it for my bike in future.

...I can't help but think of all the hubbies that have to beg, suck up, and do mucho household projects, just to get permission to by the $600 shock... I think you are a lucky guy meself. Grats! :beerchug:

D

...I can't help but think of all the hubbies that have to beg, suck up, and do mucho household projects, just to get permission to by the $600 shock... I think you are a lucky guy meself. Grats! :beerchug:

D

She was using my credit card.

Back