Updated pics...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
OK... I apologize if my pics offend anyone on the oRg~ I know I don't officially own a Busa any longer,
but I still love you all and just feel the need to share my joy.. whether you like it or not!  
tounge.gif

So, with that said... after three weeks and 1000 miles on the odo already... I've finnished with the
majority of the cosmedic mods~ I'm still very much in love with 'er and can't get enough riding in!

This was when she came home...

HD1.jpg

..first thing I had to do was get the new exhaust system on... Vance&Hines 'Big Radius'
...and also changed the timing cover plate to match the heads~

VHBigRadius1.jpg

When they (the stealership) did the pipes, they put on a stage one air cleaner but left the stock
cover, and remapped the bike~ So I just changed the cover to show more of the motor~

Stormy10.jpg

On the front I put a chrome cover over the regulator and added an oil cooler just above
that~ With an air cooled engine in Florida you need all the help you can get!

Stormy14.jpg

So, being as anal as I am, I hade to add just a bit of chrome to the other side to tie it all in~
Here I just changed the horn cover, the derby cover (clutch plates), and a coil cover~
Stormy13.jpg

Of course I also removed all the reflectors and any stickers I could find! The rear pegs have
been removed (no riders) and the front pegs were also changed~ I may do the grips to match later~ 
biggrin.gif

Although you did make a mistake and will one day realize it... at least you didn't dump the Busa for something of the 4 wheel persuasion ;) j/k. Very nice looking, um, what is it anyway? I like the more stealth blacked out looked, adding the chrome hopefully wont go too much further? Enjoy.

Keep the reflectors wouldn't want someone to accidently hit it as it sits on the side of the road.

Nice ride dude, enjoy
super.gif

Thanks gentlemen...
super.gif

that's a no on the the chrome bug, Cat3~ I'm trying to keep it as blacked out as possible... until I get the blue added into it~ With the whole front end being chromed and the pipes on the left side... I just had to do enough to tie it in all the way around~ Except for maybe some grips to match the pegs... there will be no more chrome added~ After all... that's why I went with the Night Train model.. I like it mostly blacked out~ That and I've always been a fan of drag bars... as opposed to ape hangers~
wink.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 09 2007,17:12) Keep the reflectors wouldn't want someone to accidently hit it as it sits on the side of the road.
laugh.gif
...ain't gonna happen!
tounge.gif

The engine looks good. I like it with the factory air cover though. Love the exhaust.

I rode cruisers only up until my Busa. I appreciate a good cruiser and damn if that isn't a beautiful one. Makes me want to go out and get another one. (On top of the Busa of course.)

Congrats Joker, Busa or not that is one sweet looking ride.

I still like it. I was into Harleys for the longest time till I met my Busa.

Does this mean when I pass you that you are now required to flip me off like the rest of the hardley guys?

(kaosccw @ Jun. 09 2007,15:07) Does this mean when I pass you that you are now required to flip me off like the rest of the hardley guys?
Don't worry, it's nothing personal...

"it'll void his warranty if he doesn't."
wink.gif
firedevil.gif

Just kiddin bro, SWEET LOOKING RIDE!
beerchug.gif

Looks very Nice.....
But you should have the best of both worlds......

IMG_0008.JPG

Very nice ride!
beerchug.gif
The only way I would go different is I would have to have the springer. That is just me. Busa or Harley at least you are still riding.
super.gif

we love you too, bro- in a totally straight way lol
nice looking ride...not my personal style but if you are happy, that's all that matters!! i'm glad for you
beerchug.gif

I always said......if I ever go Harley, it would be a Night Train with a 240 kit.

BTW-I love them pipes!!!!!!

Congrats and enjoy the scenery.

DD

I like all kind of bikes, and I think that you've done a great job of balancing the black and the chrome. Those pipes really add to the lines of the bike.

She looks like she means business! Great job!
beerchug.gif

Back