UpDate on My Life And Wife

BusaSamurai

There Can Be Only One INSTIGATOR * * * *
Donating Member
Registered
Well here it is . I put my wife through Rehab again it has been 2 months since she has got released . She has physcologists meetings once a week and so far so good. Have not been able to be on here as much As I would like hopefully that will change . Just so much going on right now with her and me trying to be mister Mom ,Dad and bill payer .Just found out gonna loose her insurance in feb. So will have to figure something else out .For those that haven't heard of my situation Wife messed her back up 5 years or so ago and has been a prescription addict since then.{long story short}And doctors just keep trying to help her along .So I found one that wont give in (hopefully) she has been doing pretty good for the last 2 months getting back in to cleaning the house and helping me out with the cooking and kids again.Want to thank everyone for there prayers .Sure have missed this site. Hope everyone is doing good will try and catch up on all the Gossip as soon as I can ..
Couple of questions
1. Has my Brother Rubb come back yet?
2. What is the Deal with the member Rating ?
3. And is Revlis still instigating? ( Just joking Rev ) You are still Top dog in my mind. Or has YamaWhore took that spot over..
4. Everything going Ok with the Site Financially ?
5. You doing OK Cap..??

Will check in later peace out to everyone ..

Good to hear she is giving it some good effort. Best of luck, and patience to both of you.

Great example of perseverence. Good luck to you.. I don't pray but you and your's are in my thoughts.

You Sir are an inspiration.........I applaud you
bowdown.gif

Hey bud ......good to hear that she's on the right track !

Answers to your questions .....
1. He been popping in every blue moon , that's about it .
sad.gif

2. Click on peoples profile ....rate what kind of member/person that U think they are ........just a gossip "toy" !
wow.gif

3. Of course !
laugh.gif

4. I think so ....Cap has purchased his own T-shirt making machine to keep more of the shirt sell profits here on the site versus in the shirt company's pocket .
5. .....
SHOCKED.gif

Very good man indeed...while I was never addicted to the pain meds with my back problems over the years, a few solid months of Lortab had me on my way...all I can say is that coming off of them was tough for me (and I talk of them often, so I'd say I miss 'em). I could only imagine what it's like for someone that was truly addicted...
sad.gif

My best wishes to you and your wife...I hope she continues on the path she's on now
smile.gif

I had a hard time getting off of Vicodin and Fentanyl after I broke my back and pelvis, so it can happen to anyone.

Glad to hear she's doing better and that you are sticking beside her. You are obviously a good man for that - props to you.

Good luck - I hope it gets easier for you and your wife.

Thanks for the replies . We are taking it day by day . I wont give up married her for better or for worse. Been married 20 Years will be 21 on 1/01/2007. I'm 38 she is 37 so we have had plenty of good times and Have 3 great kids out of the deal Son 19 in college for Computer science Daughter 18 in college for LPN and another son 13 getting into all kinds of trouble . And I'm damn proud of all of them. Everyone said we would never make it because we where both to young . (Had a shotgun wedding) So we are still plugging along. Proving everyone wrong so far..
BusaSamurai

Congrats on the recovery process! I hope everything works out for the best for the whole family. Times like that can be extremely hard on a person, much less a family.

Thoughts and prayers sent!

i applaud your dedication and perseverence, it takes a real man to hang in there when the rough times come and it seems so much easier to just throw up your hands and walk away...your family is blessed to have a father, husband, and role model such as yourself and your children will grow up to become excellent adults because of it...i pray that your wife continues to recover and you receive the patience and strength you need

Thanks for the update my Brother.

You've got my #s. Call collect when in need.
wink.gif

Rubb.

I admire you both for hangin' tough.

I'm at a loss for words; I'm touched deeply.

--Wag--

(rubbersidedown @ Nov. 06 2006,18:12) Thanks for the update my Brother.

You've got my #s. Call collect when in need.
wink.gif

Rubb.
Thanks RSD . Glad to see that you are back . Hope everything on your end is doing good. And I hope you are still taking names and Kicking Arse.....
beerchug.gif
guns.gif

Back