IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

DSCF0384.jpg

DSCF0394.jpg

DSCF0386.jpgsprocket bolts were loose, and one backed out totally causing it to gouge my swing arm. When I tried to back up last week I felt resistance, when I took off I heard 2 clunks like it came from the drive train, then I heard a clicking sound as I was ridding. it felt like it came from the front of the bike, I inspected and found nothing out of place. This week I took it to the shop for inspection and new tires, told them what happened and instructed them to do a complete once over before my ride from Philly to Baltimore. The next day before the ride while cleaning the bike I noticed 4 of my bolts loose and one gone, I also found the gouges. took it back they put another bolt in and put lock tight on remaining bolts. Ride to Baltimore went well that afternoon. crampbuster worked well, corsa tires felt good, the response from them are great don't know what kind of mileage I will get, I do mostly street and highway. sorry for the long post, and thanks to everyone who responded to my last text. Slowly I'm learning how to check things on my own thanks to you guys and your helpful ways. stay safe

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

DSCF0384.jpg

DSCF0394.jpg

DSCF0386.jpg

Glad it ended well....and now we will know what to look for! Nice pics!

Again thanks to all, I will be going over entire bike before every ride for a long while. this kinda damaged my confidence a bit, it could have been real ugly if failure happened at speed.

OK thanks. It's messed up because I've been to 2 different shops in 2 weeks and no one said anything about the condition of the sprockets

I'm surprised those bolts came loose when you were using self-locking nuts. Never seen that happen before. Glad you caught it in time!

PS, nice scoot! :thumbsup:

I thought the sprocket was shot too. Get two new steel sprockets on that baby and let her rip! Now about that chrome...........:thumbsup:

Back