Underarmour backpacks

Big D's Busa

Registered
Hey guys I have been seeing alot of guys on rockets wearing these backpacks that are called sling backpacks I think. Saw a guy the other day that had a underarmour on. Is the any other brands made.

Big D,

I actually work for Under Armour and I can tell you that "our" backpacks work very well for riding. We have a sweet hiking backpack that would be AWESOME for longer trips. Let me know if you want one...I get a pretty nice discount:whistle::laugh:

Here's one bag that would be nice on a bike

Under Armour | UA Defender Backpack | 8173030 | $79.99

The hiking bag I was talking about is no longer listed on the UA website but we have some in at the outlet store where I work. It is water proof, Has fully adjustable shoulder straps and a fully adjustable strap that wraps around your core. Think of a backpack that a hardcore hiker would wear hiking. It's awesome.

I actually went to High School & played Lacrosse w/ Kip Fulks. He is one of the founding starters/owners of UA. It all started w/ the LAX boys and then moved to football players via University of MD and coach Ralph Friedgen :thumbsup:

GO TERPS!

The hiking bag I was talking about is no longer listed on the UA website but we have some in at the outlet store where I work. It is water proof, Has fully adjustable shoulder straps and a fully adjustable strap that wraps around your core. Think of a backpack that a hardcore hiker would wear hiking. It's awesome.

Cool. Thanks :beerchug:

I just work at a Factory House (outlet store)

I actually went to High School & played Lacrosse w/ Kip Fulks. He is one of the founding starters/owners of UA. It all started w/ the LAX boys and then moved to football players via University of MD and coach Ralph Friedgen :thumbsup:

GO TERPS!

What a small world the Org is. Just asked the Wife if she knew who Kip Fulks is and she said yes. She works at a place that makes the heat transfers and heat presses for them.

Neat Huh?
Bubba

What a small world the Org is. Just asked the Wife if she knew who Kip Fulks is and she said yes. She works at a place that makes the heat transfers and heat presses for them.

Neat Huh?
Bubba

You know it Bubba! :thumbsup:
Hope we get to ride together some time my friend.

Sorry, did not mean to Thread jack.
I looked at the backpack on the site and it looks very nice, Aerodynamic and I like the zipper placements.
AND THE PRICE! I paid a lot more for mine.
Only one color? or did I miss something?

Thanks
Bubba

I looked at the backpack on the site and it looks very nice, Aerodynamic and I like the zipper placements.

Thanks
Bubba

The only thing about that UA backpack. It doesn't appear to have a waist tie. Ride w/ it at any speed and it may feel like it wants to take off on its own ???

Motorcycle specific backpacks like this Alpinestars offer a lot more adjustability & little goodies for us riders.

My $0.02

2009_Alpinestars_Charger_Backpack.jpg

Thanks
Bubba

That backpack, yes...just that color. Like I said, I get a pretty nice discount off of all UA stuff so if you all promise not to tell on me, maybe I can help you get that bag (or anything else UA) at an even BETTER price:whistle:

BUT just to cover my butt, I can only do that as a bonafide gift from myself to you without any expectancy of repayment in any way, shape or form:laugh:

The only thing about that UA backpack. It doesn't appear to have a waist tie. Ride w/ it at any speed and it may feel like it wants to take off on its own ???

Motorcycle specific backpacks like this Alpinestars offer a lot more adjustability & little goodies for us riders.

My $0.02

The hiking back that I have in my store is A LOT like that one. With the exception of it being orange and red.

I rode with a guy once that had a back pack. He was a posuer and couldn't bear to be with out his hump. :whistle: I had to haul it across SIX STATES!!! because he couldn't bear his own burden. :poke: Packed everything execpt his razor, but some how was clean shaven the entire time. :dunno:

Yeah, after using 5 or 6 different backpacks, of different styles for riding and hiking, the Ogio No-Drag has earned it's place at the top of my list. I won't ride with anything else. If I need to carry more than what that can hold I can use a tankbag or saddle bags.

Back