tx mile

H2447INTX

Registered
yes another post about the mile ! any how

this is more of what should i expect ?

so who all has been to the texas mile ?

i am going to use friend of mines inclosed trailer , so i can lock it up and all that ! but what do you do with it all for the weekend ?

we are staying at the antler inn!

so do i just load everything up each night and take it to the hotel with me ? if so has anyone seen the antler in ? do they have toom for truck with trailer for parking ex !

or do people leave the trailers, bikes ex at the mile ! lock it up and hope its there in the morning ?

any input would be great !

OOOOOOOOOOOOO some race tips would be good too !

Someone who has dont it should chime in for you.

If it was me I would be camping at the track. If that wasnt possible I would probably feel safer leaving the locked trailer there with a good group of people rather than trusting it in a parking lot near a hwy.

I should be there on Saturday....still only a spectator. Good luck to you.

I went last spring and i left my bike out every night at the track because we was staying in town, the people we pitted next to was staying there and watch it for me, i was not ever worried about it because alot of people stay at the track, and it is the type of environment that you just dont worry about people messing with things, everyone watches everybody elses stuff, i would not have a problem at all leaving it there in an enclosed trailer for sure, probably be safer than in town, cause it is out in the middle of no where. :thumbsup:

i guess that would be the best , i know a few people who are going so i hope i get a spot by someone nice enough and who is staying at the track!

i guess that would be the best , i know a few people who are going so i hope i get a spot by someone nice enough and who is staying at the track!

Everyone i met down there was great people, :thumbsup:

You guys talking about how great the people are out there makes me want to go even more now. Wish I could afford to go this time around.

Back