Twotone's Mini Meet, Sept 5/6 Track day? UPDATE 9.1

Don,

There is a release that has to be signed and a gate charge. I really don't remember how much. However I remember me thinking it was low. Seems like $5-6.00

Some good places to take pictures and a pretty good snack bar.

Don,

There is a release that has to be signed and a gate charge. I really don't remember how much. However I remember me thinking it was low. Seems like $5-6.00

Some good places to take pictures and a pretty good snack bar.

Awesome. Can the 16 year old get in there too? It will be great seeing you guys again.

Don

Yes, I saw kids. I'm sure a parent has to sign for them like the drag races.

:thumbsup:

Yea! only 2 1/2 weeks to go. :cheerleader: This is Event #2 is our Autumn of Fun. After the long, hot, busy but fun-less summer, I'm ready fort his sort of thing.

I am so ready for the track day and to get to hang out with everyone.

I will be there, but bikeless. I will be bringing a DSLR with a zoomer lens so hopefully I can take some good pics. Does it cost anything to come and watch. Don't need a place to stay, I live here LOL..

Don

Don, Kimberly and Jorhdon

Don

The gate fee is normally $5, but is will be $10 for Sunday. It looks like it will include food. I'll post an email with details.

Email with details on the weekend.

Hey, Hallett riders,
Almost Labor Day weekend and TIME to appreciate you (as we do all season!!) September 5(ccw)- 6 (cw) is only two weeks away. The entries we have to
date are listed below*. You know the drill: let me know if I missed your entry, have you on the wrong day(s), wrong group, whatever!

Gates will be open Saturday and Sunday nights until 10 p.m. Will decide on the morning times next week - after checking the forecast. If itcontinures the warmish trend, we will probably go with 6 a.m. opening - as we did during July and August. There will be fun and games (and prizes!) and dinner with beverage Sunday night - great time to invite friends and family. The gate fee for Sunday will be $10 (under 12 $5). Remember, Sunday is $100 entry and Monday is $80 (plus $5 gate).

Leashed kids are welcome there. Pet's "dog's " are shot on site.:thumbsup:

ChrisonGSXRHallet.jpg

Can't wait guys. I called the track this morning to confirm my spot in Street B, sunday only.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is anyone going to eat the free dinner at the track sunday night? or are we eating at James house?

Your paying $5.00 for it, may as well eat!!
Normal gate charge is $5
Gate charge is $10 on Sunday, $5 on Monday.

Last edited:
Still unknown what we are going to do for sure. James' house takes us further away from our trip back home. Not sure what we are going to do with the dogs yet or anything.

I know we have not talked about it, but why not hang out at the track with everyone instead of rushing home to cook? I am good either way guys.

I know we have not talked about it, but why not hang out at the track with everyone instead of rushing home to cook? I am good either way guys.

That sounds like a great idea, I was hoping you would say that, I am looking forward to your breakfast. :laugh:

Back