• Too many cruisers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who watches Canadian Motorcross?

• Needs more than 3 shows

• IT STINKS!!!!

• Who the hell can watch that much NASCAR?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rybraun

Registered
Okay Boys who thinks the new format for Two Wheeled Tuesday on the NASCAR, OH I'M SORRY (not) Speed Channel SUCKS?

I keep recording Two Wheel Tuesday and fast forwarding through 95% of it...

I'm sick of NASCAR too...

no left turns for me thank you very much, I preferto drive in one biiiig circle! and while motorcross is great fun I prefer to watch superbikes and GP racing. that's only my preference and I guess I am alone in the world because there doesnt seem to be a lot on the ole tele' these days. oh well just more incentive to go to the gym I suppose... biggrin.gif

I'd like to see a sport bike dedicated show in the line-up. Not just about pro racing either. They have two shows that are almost completely dedicated to customizing cruisers. Why not a weekly segment on customizing or optimizing consumer level sport bikes?

would be great to have a show that would show people like us. And compare bikes on the 1/4 mile. Or show what mods you can do and how much it can improove your ride.

Give it time folks, Sportbikes are coming on pretty strong, the market is growing, hopefully the Shitheads at Speedvision will pull their freaking Redneck ass kissing back a little bit and show some real racing. I don't give a sh!t who I offend on this one, NASCAR is a joke, it's the WWE of Racing, good lord, how anyone can sit and watch these artificially equalized cars do circles for four hours I'll never know... I mean a Tractor Pull has more Intellectual value... Lemme make certain there is no misunderstanding, I fuggin cannot stand that NASCAR is "AMERICA's" most popular form of motor sports... it's embarrassing, it's a farce, an international joke, and a mass marketing tool. To hell with NASCAR... GRRRR!!!!
Give me racing that involves some talent other than what we witness on the interstates everyday, some real skill... Ever watched these hapless NASCAR "drivers" (term used loosely) on a road course? That's freaking funnier than hell... It looks like Barney Fife rushing to a crime scene or some modern Keystone cops show... They suck plain and simple, and the longer it goes on the worse it is going to get. The SCCA cannot single handedly hold back this tide of stank ass mediocrity, we need to freaking boycott NASCAR at least until they let them actually race, NO MORE restrictor plate BS, NO more Body templates, and NO MORE V-8's in V-6 car chassis, NONE, Stock cars my ass, all the same bodies within 16th of an inch or something WTF? Dodge running a V-8 rear drive car, A Taurus with rear wheel drive? What a bunch of sh!t..

More Bikes, SPORTBIKES, Cruisers are OK but Darn it I want to see something that gets improved by it's engineering not hindered. GRRRRR!!!! I need a smoke... I'm Pissed off now...
Two wheel Tuesdays used to be the cats ass, NOW, It's a joke, and even Dave Despaine cannot save it...

firedevil.gif

I'd like to see a sport bike dedicated show in the line-up.  Not just about pro racing either.  They have two shows that are almost completely dedicated to customizing cruisers.  Why not a weekly segment on customizing or optimizing consumer level sport bikes?
I agree...I would love seeing a weekly show with custom sport bikes...

Can we really stand one more show about guys customizing cruisers? Please...they're interesting, but it's time to expand horizons...

They should rename it " The NASCAR Channel " I was really pissed when they reduced the bike programing last year... got rid of Motorcyclist ... I watch all the 2 wheel stuff. Ride ON!

aside from complaining, is there anything that we can actually do about it? If we got enough people to vote somewhere would the people that run speedchannel figure out how to read it and actually pay attention? If so then we should do it...

I really enjoy watchin the GP races... just never think of it till it's 3/4 over.. and nascar has just about went overboard IMO.. I use to watch it.. now it's cool and I don't wanna hang out with the pretty people anymore... cuz I'm too pretty of course.. haha.

I work 2nd shift used to be I get home at 11:30 PM and catch 2 1/2 hrs of racin before bed. Now its only prime time and if I tape the Two Wheel Tuesday show over half of it doesn't have anything to do with sportbikes unless its Bike Week. A sportbike show would be awesome with customs more racing and how to stuff with products I wish there was a way to let those rednecks know we're pissed. I'd like to see Tony Stewart try to ride a bike on the banking at 190 plus then tell us who has the real balls that clang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back