2 wheel tuesday

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
they just showed the new gsxr 1000 on 2 wheel tuesday on speed, for those that missed it, the show airs again at 11 or 12 I think.............Pretty sweet bike.

14 extra horses?
rock.gif
Double- WOW!
wow.gif

That just F%$Kin sux... the 1000 was revamped in 2003 and a major redo in 05 and the busa got what?
rock.gif
??? Sweet F--K ALL. If the 1000 has 14 more hp then the bus is gonna be suckin tail lights te whole way. 06 better have somthing for us busa lovers. sj

That just F%$Kin sux... the 1000 was revamped in 2003 and a major redo in 05 and the busa got what?
rock.gif
Sweet F--K ALL. If the 1000 has 14 more hp then the bus is gonna be suckin tail lights te whole way. 06 better have somthing for us busa lovers. sj[/QUOTE]
Ditto...
Ride safe...

I wish I can find the love you guys have for it.... It's great they up'd the HP, But I think it looks like some Butt.. The intergragted turn signals should have been intergrated into the 2004 rear cowl somehow instead of making that thing. The headlight and Exhaust can...barfff good thing thats usually the first upgrade.
Anyhow, my bad...didn't mean to rant my opinions..I'll have to love it being Suzuki en'll :o)

Oh one last thought, I pray that they don't attempt to put those "more aerodynamic" exhaust cans on the busa next year...

Oh im with ya UU... so far im not lovin the 05 1000. I just want a attn paid to the busa. Some new brakes , 15 hp , 30 less pounds. Is that too much to ask on a 6 year old design??

Back