Speed Channel this is great stuff!

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
Got Broadband? man that free Onboardspeedpass free access is great for watching all the races. No more waiting to see what they want to show on Two wheel Tuesday! All AMA no GP!
super.gif

Thanks for that info..... I usually end up working Tuesdays
so I miss all of two wheel Tuesday.......

beerchug.gif

Click the web button and fill in your email and password and your on! Hey yawl know about the R click and go to full screen rite
all_coholic.gif
Man what a world .

Got Broadband? man that free Onboardspeedpass free access is great for watching all the races. No more waiting to see what they want to show on Two wheel Tuesday! All AMA no GP!
super.gif
just a bump! Too good to miss this all...

Has anyone seen race 2? 17-Jun-2007 AMA Superbike AMA Superbike Road America Day 2 what happened to #66 ?? :duh: I can't get it to work on Speed!
all_coholic.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Jun. 24 2007,09:37) Has anyone seen race 2? 17-Jun-2007 AMA Superbike AMA Superbike Road America Day 2 what happened to #66 ?? :duh: I can't get it to work on Speed!
all_coholic.gif
I watched it on TV. Mladin just didn't get it going in the Rain. Hacking got 2nd!

Hey! When did it show? I didn't see it listed on anything! I watched all the other stuff on Speed on demand, extreme, superstock, supersport, in the wet but no race 2 of superbike. Just won't come in? all the rest works fine so it ain't my PC.
all_coholic.gif

Back