Two Brothers PowerTips

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
Is anybody using them? I'm wondering if they cause any change in throttle response or anything like that. I'm thinking about getting a couple for my bike.

Had them on the old 14r at one time,all I noticed was a drop in sound.

Cool, that's all I'm hoping for. Apparently, that P1X in gunmetal finish is pretty difficult to find unless I want to order them directly from Two Brothers at full price.

Cool, that's all I'm hoping for. Apparently, that P1X in gunmetal finish is pretty difficult to find unless I want to order them directly from Two Brothers at full price.

never seen the gunmetal,mine had the gold..it does calm it down in sound while cruising

never seen the gunmetal,mine had the gold..it does calm it down in sound while cruising

That sounds just right. I don't mind at all if it still screams under heavy throttle, but a little more quiet while cruising would be nice. I went ahead and ordered a pair straight from Two Brothers. It's not a major purchase, so I just figured I'd go ahead and get them on the way.

I'll plan on doing a before and after video when they arrive.

They actually have a pretty good selection of colors depending on which version you want.

TBR_Powertips_web.jpg

TBR_Powertips_web_p1x.jpg

I used it on my old CBR.
The two bros pipe was making the bike loose power under 6000 rpm.
Honda is known for great midrange.
I put the p1x and got my low end power back but I lost a little from the top end.
Plus makes it little quiet.

I used it on my old CBR.
The two bros pipe was making the bike loose power under 6000 rpm.
Honda is known for great midrange.
I put the p1x and got my low end power back but I lost a little from the top end.
Plus makes it little quiet.

I don't feel like my bike has any power issues right now, but that's interesting to hear. Thanks.

My B-king had 2bros cf slipons on it when I bought it, but no tips.
It was way too loud for me.
I bought the gunmetal powertips for it(around $80), and they quieted it down a lot.(The tips with tubing on both sides of the flange, not just the outside).
2bros claims a 7 or 8 drop in decibels and I belive it. The tips took away the deep low rpm drone.
I could tell no difference in the power curve, no flat or weak spots, nothing noticeable.
The tips also came with 4 very thin O-rings, they were almost impossible to keep round to install, so I didn't use them.
I saw absoloutely no need for the O-rings either. The tips tightened down completely, not loose, not rattles, and no exhaust leaks around the tips what so ever.

My B-king had 2bros cf slipons on it when I bought it, but no tips.
It was way too loud for me.
I bought the gunmetal powertips for it(around $80), and they quieted it down a lot.(The tips with tubing on both sides of the flange, not just the outside).
2bros claims a 7 or 8 drop in decibels and I belive it. The tips took away the deep low rpm drone.
I could tell no difference in the power curve, no flat or weak spots, nothing noticeable.
The tips also came with 4 very thin O-rings, they were almost impossible to keep round to install, so I didn't use them.
I saw absoloutely no need for the O-rings either. The tips tightened down completely, not loose, not rattles, and no exhaust leaks around the tips what so ever.

Good deal. Those are exactly the ones I ordered. Thanks for the info.

Back