Facebook Hayabusa Buy/sell - anybody bought from it?

ottafish

Registered
Hi all,

I'm looking at some parts on the US FB buy&sell page and was wondering if anybody had any dealings through it?
I'm not a FB member so I have to get my friends to contact them for me and ask if they would contact me via email.
Then ask if they would consider shipping to Australia
Just wondering if anybody has dealings?
Thanks

Always use PayPal. That's your best chance of making sure you get what you pay for or your money back. You find a deal? I have bought a lot, most list the same stuff on psychobike. Have to be a steal to add international shipping. Most are asking stupid prices and you have to be VERY detail about condition. I can go on all day about how some of my stuff arrived. The last thing I bought was a autoshift from Smith. It worked, yes. But it was missing a cap and some of the sleeve was melted. Not seen in the picture of course. Hope it goes well.

Always use PayPal. That's your best chance of making sure you get what you pay for or your money back. You find a deal? Have to be a steal to add international shipping. Hope it goes well.

I did indeed. Even with intl shipping it's a saving of about $1k.
My girlfriend msg him and he answered. Got an email address. After sending 2 emails I've got no reaponce..
I assume as soon as I mention intl postage, it all goes into the too hard basket.

I don’t like shipping international. It’s expensive. And some people say I’m trying to rip them off. Hahaha. I give them the info and tell them go find it cheaper. I usually never hear back from them.

I don’t like shipping international. It’s expensive. And some people say I’m trying to rip them off. Hahaha. I give them the info and tell them go find it cheaper. I usually never hear back from them.

I get that. And you're correct, it is expensive. But it is what it is and I know it's not cheap. But I guess it's relative to how much do I want it? It's also the fact in these parts of the world, our accessories and parts are limited, so purchasing from overseas is quite the norm.
I even mentioned in the email that shipping will be around $160-180 us and would add that to the PP transfer. Crickets..

Back