Turbo Street Bike Owners.... Extended Swingarm Length?

How Long is Your Swingarm?

• +3 Inches

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • +4 Inches

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • +5 Inches

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • +6 Inches

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • +7 Inches

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • +8 or more Inches

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters
Stock Wheel base @ 325whp. Changed front sprocket to 18 and rear to 38 from 17/40 stock. As long as I don't WOT ( or wack the throttle ) the nose stays down for the most part and is controllable. I ride the twisties around Mt. Saint Helens in Washington so I have to have the best of both worlds. Extensions = harder cornering...no thanks !:laugh:
Go 2 stage boost controlled with SWB and you're good to go :thumbsup:

331hp @ 12psi lowered front and rear with power pure, wheelies 1st-2nd-3rd my extension ordered and on the way now, gonna set it between 4" to 6" and see.

I tried 16psi for a weekend, it wheelied 3rd as if I was in 1st gear and it wheelied in 4th gear doing 260kmph..i rode back home that day doing 40-50mph from the heart attack it gave me and set it @ 12psi, detuned it to 325rwhp.

hey man talk that sh! if you want to but you must have 15-45teeth thats what most of you youngsters like but if you like to make fun of my 275 at leatst their real and at the rear wheel when I push 100 with NX it tends to stand where ever. and i still have a stock swingare . lenghtened arms are for sissies or pu. how ever you like.i hope to run into you on the road we'll see bs. begins and ball end

like to say it

I just read this, or at least tried to. I'm not sure I understand... lmao

Ps brett theres an arm for sale on craigslist if you have not bought one yet. This is what the add says. I tried to pm you but it wouldnt go through.

99-07 Macintosh Extended alumipro Arm. Underbraced 8"-12" over powder coated black with revalved shock and lowering links
$1,300 new with sell for $950

Back